Tuesday, October 20, 2009

This is where it all began

Seriously this takes alot of time to do and there are some holes in the conversation but I expected that. I have tried to piece together these emails as best I can. But really even if we had ALL of them.....they still wouldn't make sense at all. There is a related email 2 days later that I will be posting soon.....as soon as I make sure it's ready. But Maggie's response wins the day here.

Originated 2-21-2007
Lindsey
Britney Spears checked into rehab. Can we all sing a hallelujah chorus?

Caitlin
Yes but will it stick? That is the question.

Lisa
ha shut up that is just what I said to Lindsey will it stick........who's kid are you??????? Multiple question marks reminds me of??????? That's right Carrie.........................................

Lisa
And oh crap I didn't see that Carrie was on the list oh well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lindsey
Yep, count yourself screwed.

Carlie
Britney spears has checked OUT of rehab. no lie.

Lindsey
UUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!CRASH!!! BOOM!!!
That is the trainwreck that is Britney Spears' life. Are we surprised anyone?

Carlie
HAHA. thank you for that demonstration. brilliant.

Caitlin
No we're not surprised because her life went downhill after she broke up with Justin. I'm not saying that he was the reason that her life was together before, I'm just stating that that is the point where we can say the spiral started.

Carrie
UUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH YEAH THATS RIGHT SPARKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MY NAME WAS ON THE LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS ESPECIALLY FOR ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And Brittany PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????????????????? love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????

Lisa
punctuation is exhausting

Emma
how did this big email even start?!?!

Emma
and what are we talking about?!?!?

Carrie
Lindsey did it................................... now its Lindsey fault................................. Justin and Lindsey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carrie
Punctuation can be fun when used properly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caitlin
Carrie are you seriously thinking that "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" is properly?

Carrie
I TOTALLY agree with that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its all Justins fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caitlin
And I never said it was Justin's fault people. She cheated and he cried a river. I think that was totally ok. Really it was the cheating that started the spiral.

Lindsey
And how in the world did I get involved?? It's Justin's and Lindsey's fault? What the heck!!??

Caitlin
I know I totally missed something.

Lindsey
Ok. Sweet Lord. I'm exhausted.

Mollie
oh my dear Lord...i'm so very sad that i missed this entire e-mail world that began while i was in baton rouge. but from what i've gotten...lindsey the your fault they were referring to was the e-mail world which i am enjoying greatly..justins fault for ending it with the moron that is britney spears because she cheated on him with the first backup dancer man...she must have a weakness for those backup dancers..and the punctuation war that has begun...well that is just amazing all on it's own. i think my new sigh off should be "life is a temporary home to sleep in"....HAHAHAHA. Good Lord the amazingness is overwhelming.

Lindsey
Thank you Mollie. I will sleep tonight.

Caitlin
This is a new level of e-mailing and I'm watching American Idol and I totally agree with Simon most of the time. Gotta love him. Back to topic. Carrie I love you but your punctuation was out of hand. I'm lost. Is Britney currently in rehab? As of today, like the night of the 22nd or the 23rd.

Carlie
yes, britney spears is currently in rehab and about mollie's letter. she was not sucidal, but me and austin were worried. i believe the last line was, "GO with Him." whatever that means

Carrie
Well so much for Mollie............yeah she fine now...................... so back to Brittany just watched The Insider and she attacked a car with an umbrelly.......................that girl got some tude.............. at least she got a good shaped head for baldness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa
I am changing my name and moving to Brazil.......ta

Lisa
I am blinded by exclamation points and before I leave for Brazil let me just say I do not agree that she has a good bald head I thought it was pure bald ugly and oh my god I had 17 emails. hullo and arriba Brazil here i come

Lindsey
You know, I wasn't going to reply, but I just cannot imagine this madness being over. It is WAY too entertaining. Someone pick a new topic of discussion. I can't think of any except yes, Caitlin I agree I do as well like Simon. Only every now and then does he say something stupid.

Lisa
OH MY GOSH NO WAY HE IS A MORON! (notice only one exclamation less is more and I will now resume my yelling). SIMON IS A JERK....JUST PLAIN MEAN. WHEN PEOPLE SUCK AT SINGING YOU DON'T HAVE TO DISPARAGE THEIR CHARACTER! I WANT TO SEE HIS RESUME WHAT ARE HIS CREDENTIALS? PAULA IS COMPLETELY MEDICATED AND SOMEONE NEEDS TO TEACH HER HOW TO CLAP AND RANDY HE TELLS EVERYONE TO KEEP IT REAL. ENOUGH ALREADY I WANT PEOPLE TO BE FAKE ALL THE TIME..........

Lisa
I know way too much about American Idol sigh....................

Mollie
to my fellow students and professors,
i enjoy seeing that all those e-mails about american idol from lisa were about three minutes apart...also, simon is usually correct about the singing ability but he can go over the top with their looks and personality. p.s. carrie, i am not depressed...but apparently i had a very bad day in fourth grade or so...

Emma
oh i love Simon! he's my favorite out of them all... theres nothin like turning on the t.v. to listen to Simon make fun of someone.......

Carrie
I hear Brazil is lovely this time of year............... Adios Amiga...................................or Amigo oh well you will learn the language I am sure..................................

Maggie
Holy Crap,
I have 45 e-mails in my inbox but have been checked but not really
checked, more of a skim through them all. By skimming,I have noticed
a few things:Whitney is obsessed with her birthday and has a little
at-i-tude towards the sister. Mollie had depression and I'm not really
sure if she's out of it yet. Lindsey is friends with Britney Spears
and talks to Justin Timberlake a few times out of the year. Carrie has
a problem with her punctuation and doesn't seem to be fazed by it at
all. Lisa has sharted since Carrie saw what she said about her
pronunciation and is moving to Brazil and changing her name, if not
already, I bid you good fortune. Caitlin and Carlie just respond to
these e-mails with responses of what they think, but really just have
a conversation between themselves. Emma is not knowing what she's
getting herself into and needs to get out fast. Olivia has probably
not seen the disperse of e-mails but already knows to stay out of the
insanity that we call this family.
Personally, I didn't see what was wrong with rides in the car or just
talking at houses. I don't think I will respond to any of it but will
definitely update myself at the end of the week through e-mail since
this is supposedly how we are passing information these days.
Sincerely,
How I got into this family?

Carlie
ha ha. well done, maggie, well done.

Carrie
I am crying from laughter.......................only the insanity that is this family can appreciate such humor.............................GREAT RECAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa
Kudos to Mag for jumping into the deep end, excellent job
Carrie I have passion for a good crap but you don't see me overdoing it
Whitney I'm sorry to tell you but you will be 122 years of age come March 13, 2007
Carlie is staying out of the fray but truly enjoying the crazys
and when Caitlin is not sneaking Tylenol as a substitute for Marijuana she is deleting annoying said email
Mollie gurl we need to write you a long list of barbs and quick wit come backs for Whitney's biting sarcasm towards you
Olivia knows what is going on but somehow feels she is above it all
Emma nice catch on the birth date, I saw you counting on your fingers for a very long time and thought....hmmmmm
Melanie when and if I ever go to Captain D's I bloat like a frigging blow fish and always regret the trip
Becky and Lydia my sage advice to you is delete, delete, DELETE!
As for me, I am so very cool I just have to wear shades and if I were younger and could move to California and find Zach Braff I would tackle him to the ground and make him marry me and I would laugh for the rest of my life because he is so freaking funny
Last but not least, yes I am a member of a bag of nuts that is my fam.....but miraculously not a single bit rubbed off on me........going dark or as Carrie nerdily says going black

Maggie
Thanks. I do do good

Maggie
Carrie I have passion for a good crap but you don't see me overdoing it
Seriously good words in that sentence.

Lindsey
It is exhausting really, but Lisa please just go on and go tackle Zach Braff age is no object. I just want to see that and no Olivia the real world is never as fun as tv

Mollie
ok...so apparently my sister is dissin me..too bad she doesn't have the guts to do it to my face. i just love that she thinks she getting away with something because she so is not getting away with anything. what she doesn't know...not only have numerous people shared in our e-mail world about her attitude but our father, dad not the big G, has been keeping me updated on the trash talk that she has kept herself busy with. let us just take note...i will be taking the high road once again...well at least i was before this e-mail. now..i've gotta grow some balls and put her in her place. suck.

Carlie
well, moll, i'm afraid she does have the guts to say it your face because she does. often.

Becky
Oh how you all make me laugh and realize you are all really, really clever ladies!
You can also fill an e-mail box up really fast!
Love you,
RJ

Caitlin
Maggie excellent e-mail.
Olivia excellent e-mail.
I'm currently watching viva la bam. What a great show.
I have no idea what we're talking anymore.
I need a sum up.

Maggie
Hahah thanks.
I don't know either

1 comment:

Caitlin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.