Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A random email between me and Whitney

If you want to know what Whitney is referring to......someone who shall remain unnamed emailed someone. That someone was Lindsey. The email was totally out of the blue and she was very surprised. But the whole circumstance brought to light a moment in time when Whitney was making it her personal mission to try to make me love Christmas. She also thought Lindsey could fix a multitude of issues said emailer had. The fixes did not happen.

Whitney:
woooow. how did she get your address?
but cool.
respond and fix all the issues if you can.
do good. let me know how it turns out.

Lisa:
It is very weird......probably a mistake......I am very very jaded these days.......and ugh to the holidays.......

Whitney:
Mary Lisa!
You give your heart to the Lord and let him fix whats
in there about the holidays.
It is going to be wonderful!
Do you hear me? W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L.
Now, go pray about it.

Lisa:
UGH........UGH I SAY......UGH!!

No comments: