Thursday, October 15, 2009

Some days in a row

As you can see, I wrote nothing on 2 days.......I don't even know what excuse to give. I need a little notebook of excuses so I can pull one out of my.......well you know

Had a hard time securing the computer. School papers had to be written. Walked home from church at breakneck speed thanks to Caitlin and I’m sore as a boil as Gmaw says. Sleepy as a cat. About to go to bed. It occurs to me that my life may be way too boring to write about.

On the puppy front, all are fat as little butter balls, happy as clams and cute as can be.

Raining......we don't live in freaking Seattle....

Our walk was miserable because it has gotten hot again. My day has been pretty negative. I am wondering if God even knows who I am today. Puppies are excellent. Rosie has thrown all caution to the wind and is on the couch right next to me because she is afraid of the storm.

October 7, 2009
Oy vey what a day but Clara will be a sign and a wonder. She is already healed in Jesus name.

No comments: