Friday, October 9, 2009

Geez does she ever just let it go.......

Dear Loved Ones,
I am writing you today to remind you of the anniversary of a special event that changed all your lives for the much, much, much better. The birthday of Whitney Caroline Walker. Today, the countdown begins...my birthday is in one month. Please, take your seats, there will be time for celebration later. "Whitover" officially begins at sunrise on Sunday, March 11. We will celebrate ME until Tuesday, March 13...we will celebrate until midnight. I want you to feel free to buy gifts; be creative, but be spectacular!!!If you are concerned about coming up with an idea, I have enclosed a list for your convenience.

BRAND NAMES DO MATTER.
1. Rolex Watch
2. David Yurman Earrings: 18-karat yellow gold earrings with pave diamonds. 8mm. Post backs. ($3,750.)
3. Bailey Banks and Biddle Three-Stone Aquamarine and Diamond Ring - ($1900.)
4. iphone with a year's worth of phone usage included.
5. Wet Shine Nail Polish (All colors.)
6. Personal Assistant - paid for through birthday 2008.
7. A vet or marine biologist who wants to marry me. (Don't show them this list 'til after the wedding.)
8. Channel Purse and Sunglasses. (I prefer purses to be leather.)
9. Kiehl's Basket (Shampoo, Conditioner, lip balm, bubble bath, lotion, sodium pca oil-free moisturizer, after shave lotion, along with any products you think I might like.)
10. Bobbi Brown lip gloss - every color.

See...just 10 things!
Have A Wonderful Day!
The One You Love,
Whitney

All the following responses were recorded and boys were included in this but shockingly ignored it:
Lisa
I now have to take the time to clean off my keyboard as I have just vomited all over it.......I got dibs on one bottle of polish. $3.95 at Target just to let everybody know...............

Melanie
Well I call the Kiehls lip balm but "he" doesn't need to see after shave lotion on the list either that could scare him off not knowing it is for legs and not your lip. Melanie

Stephanie
look. i'm getting nail polish too. she did say all colors. we could ALL get her nail polish.
how do we even tolerate this? revolt. a whitover boycott. it would literally be her worst nightmare.

Lisa
I am totally united.......Whitney who? My birthday is next then!!!!!!

Carlie
let's so do it! i'm getting her nail polish!
we shall unite!

Emma
yet again we should wait because my birthday is in less than a week and we all know that i am much better than whitney!!!!
I am totally united!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caitlin
I'm a little late checking the e-mail but totally united in the revolt!!!
I call metallic light blue nail polish color!! Heck! I might even get her glitter polish!
Nothing says happy birthday like metallics!

Melanie
Well if you will observe my actions closely I just smile and nod that is my boycott of the celebration in my mind we all get ONE day ONE day to be queen for A day I love all equally!!!

Lindsey
Yes, but she has it coming.

Lisa
Amen and amen........

Becky
the girl needs prayer - LOTS of prayer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AMEN!

Whitney then tried to do some damage control........
The birthday response
Whitney
Dear Friends,

Your response has been overwhelming...not really the response I was hoping for, but you have indeed responded. For that I am grateful.
I know your hearts will begin to beat as the vision of what I have laid before you comes to pass.
I love you all and will keep you in my prayers that you might break through the doubt!

Again, The One You Love
Whitney

P.S. Wet Shine doesn't make meatallic polish...and the brand you buy me must be Wet Shine!!!!!!!!!

No comments: