Wednesday, October 7, 2009

An oldie



I believe with all my heart that my hands are clasped in prayer hoping that Carrie will actually eat the thing that she is about to put in her mouth. It may either be a light bulb which is an obvious appropriate toy for a toddler or a Christmas ornament that I'm sure the little brat swiped off the tree behind us. Either way, I seem to be excited about the outcome.

Also when Billie June saw this picture within the last 10 years, she immediately said upon seeing my blue stockings, "Why didn't I put red stockings on you?"

Still questioning clothing choices 40 years later........

1 comment:

CAW said...

I have read all for days now. I have enjoyed all but commented on none.....until now...I feel compelled to comment on the "concern" my older sis has on the consumption of an object in my hand. "the little brat" grabbed off the tree....the glee on her face in which she is waiting to see what happens warms the cockles....