Saturday, October 3, 2009

Email from females revisited......I have found a few classics

October 10, 2007
Another email started by Whitney titled:

My mom and lisa ran me out of the office because i smelled bad!

Ok, I woke up, showered, washed my hair, got dressed in all new clothes...no prob. I go home and cook lunch for me and dad, salad, potato and hamburger steak with onion...yes alot of onion. I come to church and mom comes in the office and is immediately like, you smell like BO. Im like what? She said im sorry but you smell really bad. So, ok. I go over to lisas office and her and judy are like wow. what is up. I said i cooked onion for lunch. mrs.judy got a piece of paper and was waving it in front of her nose. THEY MADE ME LEAVE. so, i go put on lotion, deodorant, and eat a peppermint. and i prop a fan up on my desk to air myself out. apparently its all up in my hair. great. so, if you see me today, stay back a little ways. i still have to go to the vet and to class...but im not showering. lotion, deodorant and perfume will have to suffice. unfortunately, i will have to shower and wash my hair all over again tonight.sigh.

Lydia
All good deeds never go unpunished??????? or something like that

Lindsey
That is SO funny. I was laughing out loud. Although, I REALLY could have eaten that for lunch. Anyone is welcome to bring me something on any given day. I'm just sayin...

Whitney
We have the office door propped open so air can circulate. ok, im going to have to start showering twice a day. mollie and carlie always tell me i smell bad. its usually after i exercise, but still, they tell me all the time. i will have to shower in the morning to help with my hair and then at night after i exercise because i do admit i get sweaty when i exercise. (therefore stinky) so, emma, im sorry. i have to leave the club of not showering. its affecting my life...literally...im being kicked out of places because of my smell. and although this is a terrible thing, PLEASE tell me when i smell bad so i can fix the problem. i will not get offended and i will do something about it. caitlin, im going to need to go perfume shopping soon so that i can have reinforcements at work, in the office, in my car, and in my purse...so, give me a call when you can. hope you all are having a wonderful day. sorry i cant be there in person...the smell is just to strong right now. love, whitney

Judy
Just so you all know, Whitney smelled REALLY, REALLY, REALLY bad. I'm not kidding.It was bad.

Lydia
More bad news!!! I came home, pulled in the garage, opened the car door and was overwhelmed with the SMELL, it was everywhere

Caitlin
Whitney....... whitney..........I tried and there are no words. We can go perfume shopping anytime. P.S. For all of you who go to Whitney's church e-mail about the quiz I just did a paper on who were the most influential people. Me and God are tight and apparently me and max are also on the same page.
(a note from the poster person......I have no idea who the max person is)

Carlie
bwahahahahaha!
omg. that is funny stuff. the fact that the smell was still IN YOUR HAIR has officially made my day. hahahahaha.
i'm glad your b o is being addressed. it was time.

Mollie
im not kidding. sometimes she'll come lay in my bed and watch tv. i can smell her in my pillow and sheets for the next few days. it's powerful stuff and bad....very....bad. powerful.....stuff.

Lisa
I was there.............I agree with Lydia and Judy......she STUNK.........it was ridiculous bad. Like the garbage dump with 4 port-o-johns, with 3 dead possums all just walked into the church, She was standing in my doorway, then came over to my desk and the smell stayed for like 15 minutes. No food can be worth that. So the clothes, hair, drawers (if she was wearing any) will all have to be treated like contaminated materials. If the Walkers have 2 stinkers in their house tonight, Lord help them if ANYONE gets gas. And let's face it Dale + onions = I just hope we see them tomorrow. And Whitney dear, if you walked in the vet's office smelling like that? I promise they talked about you after you left. Then at school? I am picturing Whitney in class tonight sitting all alone in one corner with the teacher and ALL the rest of the class huddled as far from her as possible......holding their noses and counting the hours til Stinky leaves...... She called me on my intercom today and proceeded to ask me how often I can smell her. I have to admit I have at least on one occasion thought she was a little "rich" but did not have the heart to tell her. I'm not comfortable with telling people they stink. I would much rather take shallow breathes, wait for them to exit so I can breathe more freely, and THEN talk about how much they stunk. That's how talking behind people's backs works......not telling them to their face, "HEY YOU STINK!" Now I have to learn a whole new way. NOW does this mean we can start telling people to their faces we think they are stupid? I've been begging for that for YEARS!! Let me know ASAP......that's my new favorite abbreviation.....right after dcc (for those of you that don't know....that stands for Dallas cowboys cheerleaders......ain't that right Linny.....

Judy
Stupid people make my brain sad.

Whitney
well, ive showered.i guess my showering 2 or 3 times a week is over.so sad. i was born with the right kinda hair for that lifestyle, but no more. i cant have people running from me everytime i try to visit! i just cannot believe i smelled like dead possums...that is crazy. and its not b o...in a way...its because i would sweat after exercising. but i guess sweat is b o. oh well. mom, the water bill is about to go up...no more not showering. i mostly promise.

Carrie
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so very funny... and I didn't get this until 11 at night... sorry I missed the funny... all day long......WOW..... lets lose the onions for daytime....

Carrie
haha that is funny Cait....

Carrie
I believe WE have told her she stinks and she denies it.... not no more......and uuhhhh yeah after exercising anybody would stink... so bo and onion smell.....exercise.....yeah l would say it would be shower time......

Carrie
no mostly just do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and stupid people are just stupid.....

Emma
.......it'll be sad to see you go.......

Mollie
this mornin i woke up and i promise....i smelled the smell.it was terrible. now im at work and i think i smell it. i am worried that the smell got on me. i showered though.so maybe it's just in my nose. i don't know but it is so. so. so. bad. i don't think onions should be aloud anymore. ever. not even for one person.ever. cause it's bad.

Lindsey
I mean how in the world was the smell that bad?? From the way ya'll talk it was lethal. I have to say I'm glad I missed it. Onions? That's what it was? A lot of people cook with onions and I don't hear such horrible things said about those people. Also, George Clooney is one of my favs. He's a CUTIE. Lisa, don't talk to me about the "DCC". You looked

Mollie
lethal does not even begin to describe...

Lisa
The smell was horribly awful.....I don't like George Clooney cause he thinks he is wonderful.......and yes yes yes I did look to see who made DCC and I'm STILL glad I did........

Judy
I sat by Whitney in staff today. She did not stink.

Becky
I AM SO EXCITED TO HEAR THIS NEWS, MY DEAR!!!LIFE IS GOOD!LOVE YOU!