Friday, August 31, 2012

Off to Texas

Since we dodged the worst of Hurricane Issac with no damage to our house, we're off to Texas for the holiday weekend. Multi vehicles have already, or will be heading west for the event of sitting, sweating and sleeping in a very small space with many people. It's not unlike Florida, and yet not the same at all. Cookies were baked in preparation for the trip, and I wish I could have videoed this day so people could see and hear the conversations between my three daughters. They are something else when it comes to just about everything. And even though I witnessed all of it, I couldn't tell you one thing that was said or done. Whatevs.

I've uploaded all the Florida pics for now and will officially finish it next week when I return home. All these posts seems to be a bit of overkill, and I envision the few people out there who read this blog to roll eyes when another Florida post comes up. Or maybe that's just me. Whatevs.

I've posted multi things today as a sendoff to myself for the trip. If there are mistakes, which I hate with a passion, I'll get them later. For now, I'm just reveling in the fact that I'm an "out of towner" for the weekend after having two days off for the hurricane. Whatevs.

See ya on the flip side flippers.

Godspeed to all.

No comments: