Saturday, July 21, 2012

And the winner is

Carlie

As I was looking at my Christmas photos from 2012, the more I looked, the more I found Carlie to be quite the character indeed. In this 24 hour period, she put on quite the show.

Confusion.


Crouching tiger.


Little ole me.


Really?


The big eye.


Consternation.


Playing possum.


Don't do it.


Say what?


Graceful.


Hatching a plan.


Found a subject for the plan hatching.


It was a dangerous plan.


Wisely she ditched the dangerous plan, and took it out on herself.


Back atcha.


A smaller big eye.


Fake innocence.


Exhausted from expressing.


And there you have it.

All in a day's work.

Congratulations!

You win nothing.

2 comments:

gnar car said...

Ahahahahahaha I giggled at myself for five minutes. I gots to make the pics interesting, ya know?!

Anonymous said...

By the way I had NO DOUBT it was gonna be CARLIE!!!!!!!