Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Family photos

The super hot Texas fun family weekend is in the books, and it was officially one of the best ever. I'll be posting more about that later, but for now, I'm closing in on the final photos and posts of the Florida trip. And I couldn't be happier!! So what happened next at the beach? It's family photo time!! There are many many many photos that I sifted through to pick the best, or the best I could find in order to post one of everyone. I don't know why, but if I take 25 pictures of a group, inevitably 24 have at least one person with closed eyes. Makes me crazy! Everyone's represented here with the best picture possible. But you'll just have to take my word for it. Have a look.

William's looking skeptical about something as he prepares for yet another photo op.


Lauren's looking ready.


Joe's either yawning or preparing for a rant. I'm going with the yawn.


These peeps are just looking a little crazy.


After the preparation, it came time for the beach photos. It was a successful venture. Don't really need to commentate. But outtakes will come someday when I'm bored.





















There's still more to see. Don't forget to come back for another look.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love photos so much but when my camera decided to fog up after I had taken 6 pics It made me sick. All I could do was wait and subjects of the photos were not gonna be happy about waiting! I should get another camera so I can have a backup ;)