Saturday, September 29, 2012

What's up at Labor Day?

The next photo shoot to take place commenced in front of the pasture with the Swanders being the focus. There were no less than 50 pictures taken, and I picked the best to display. Maybe someday I'll do an outtakes post of this, because William's more about the people faces and not so much about the camera face. But he's still cute no matter!

By now you all know the drill, scroll down and see the pics. Sigh.....I'm just absolutely running out of new stuff to say.

Cute pic of Mom and boy.
Then he became mesmerized by the ground.
Still wasn't ready to focus.
Cute family pic.
Cutest family pic.
Checking out Becky's mug.
I feel a look of little old man disgust here.
Just kiddin!
 I got nothing.
Clearly, "You lookin at me?"
The classic Maggie, "You young whippersnappers!"
Serious.
Serious in profile.
 Millie and me.
Let me eat your face!
Sweetness.
And again.
And there you have it for now.

Up next?

 Who knowwwwwwssssssss.

Later taters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adore all!!!!