Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Ila by the seaside

After looking at all the photos, I thought Ila deserved her own post. She looks as if she had a great time with her g parents at the seashore. Becky had packed lots of things for her to play with, and Ila was interested in each and every thing. Remember, some of these are my pictures, but many of them are Melanie's as well. I think between the two of us, this trip was well documented. Scroll down and see the cutie pie at the beach. I'm keeping the commentary to a minimum here.

Becky looked as if she just flew in from the Riviera to join the peasants on vacay. Just kidding. But I'll kick you!


So glamorous.






Even though this looks like Gams wasn't sharing, she was.


See?






Love the sunglasses.


Taking a break as Pops looks on.


This hat is fantastic.


They both look disgruntled here.


She had lots of bracelets to play with.








This askew hat cracks me up.






Taking another break.


Oops.


By the seaside.

Happy memories made are always a treasure.

There's so much more Florida trip to post that I can't believe it. I want to stoooppppppp!!!

I gots to go to the bed again.

Chill out coolios.

2 comments:

gnar car said...

she's so cute! love that pic of her and keith!

Anonymous said...

PLEEEEAAASSSEEE don't stop!! I love it!!!! I love the pic of Ila and Keith too!