Sunday, August 5, 2012

Some fishy photos

Each afternoon we were at the beach, a school of ladyfish swam past jumping as they went. So I decided to try to catch some of the jumpers. Those fish get a lot of air, but they are quick little buggers! So what had happened was, I got lots of water pics. In all I took 31 photos with only 7 having actual fish in the actual photos. But I like the waves in some so it wasn't a total epic fail. Have a look.

Love the waves. There are a couple of fish too.


Just waves....but there are fish under there!


A little better.


Ehh, it's OK.


LOVE this one. The side torpedo jumper going back in with the splash off to the side. I consider this success.


And two with tail swishes to the side adding a little flair. Like this too.


But fish don't pose.


But they seem to enjoy a ride on a wave.


For a first effort, I was happy with what I got. But I don't think National Geographic will be calling any time soon.

But I'm really OK with that.

The end of a fish tale.

1 comment:

gnar car said...

i don't know, that fish in the last pic looks like it could be posing. it clearly has sass.