Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The clean frog

There is an email coming that has some references to this poor little frog so I thought it best to post this one first. This was the time when Judy's house was a freaking swinging door of rabbits, and ducks and dogs amd cats.......and apparently frogs.

Originated by Judy H.
10-16-07
Entitled: insanity at my house


Judy
Daniel comes over on Monday night to do his laundry and watch Heroes which we are both hopelessly addicted to. He had to leave it last night because he didn't finish. I was just pulling the last small load out of the WASHING MACHINE!!! and there was one small item left at the bottom of the WASHING MACHINE!!! So I reached in to get it. Know what it was?????
A LIVE FROG.
Yes. A VERY CLEAN Living Breathing Frog.
I do not know what he was doing in Daniel's laundry. I may not want to know. I do not know how he made it through an entire wash/spin/rinse/spin cycle, but he did. I moved him outside. He didn't hop away very fast, so I can only assume he was still dizzy from the last SPIN CYCLE.
Gross.
Gross.
Gross.
Gross.
Utter Gross.

Lisa
Ha ha ha that's so funny poor dizzy froggie

Emma
maybe he was Daniels pet frog...... maybe not... but that is very funny.

Carrie
yes very funny... he was trying to figure out "what the....."

Carlie
CARRIE.
one email at a whole!

Whitney
The poor frog!
Its a miracle!
Thank you Jesus for saving that Frog.
Keep him safe tonight!
Amen.

Judy
Whitney.
I have no words.

Lindsey
Lisa, the frog did probably think "ouch that hurt" animals DO have feelings. When a dog gets hurt he goes "ar ar ar". It's because he has FEELINGS. Yes. Also, Mrs. Judy if Jesus comes back GET OUT OF MY WAY. I'm gonna be knockin people down. Yes indeed. Holidays in Heaven. Sounds perrrrfect.

Lisa
You are mixing up emotions and feelings.......physical feelings....yes pain....yes...human emotions......NO NO NO NO NO......I don't care what anybody says.....NO

Caitlin
That is totally crazy that he survived through the wash!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i was very concerned for my suicidal sounding self. then i looked at the date. ahhhhhhhh.....