Friday, January 29, 2010

The toothbrush incident

Originated by Whitney
8-27-2007
“I have something to confess and after I tell you, you will never look at me the same again.”


Whitney
About 3 weeks ago, I accidentally used Mollie's toothbrush. I'M SO SORRY! IT WAS EARLY MORNING AND I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE IT UNTIL I WAS HALFWAY DONE! I DON'T KNOW HOW IT HAPPENED! HONESTLY, ITS NOT THAT I WASN'T GOING TO TELL HER, I WAS EVEN GOING TO GET HER A NEW BRUSH, WHATEVER KIND SHE WANTED, WHATEVER COLOR SHE WANTED, BUT I FORGOT UNTIL AFTER SHE HAD ALREADY USED IT. I PROMISE I WAS GOING TO TELL HER. I JUST FORGOT. AFTER IT WAS TOO LATE, I WAS JUST SCARED. I DIDN'T' SAY ANYTHING AND NOW ITS TOO LATE. I CAN NEVER GO BACK. THE GERMS HAVE GONE BUCK WILD. REPRODUCED MILLIONS OF TIMES OVER. I'M SO SORRY. PLEASE UNDERSTAND, IT WAS AN ACCIDENT. I WILL BE VERY CAUTIOUS WHEN PICKING UP A TOOTHBRUSH EVERY TIME I USE ONE FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. I'M SORRY. MOLLIE I HOPE AS YOU READ THIS, YOU ARE FORGIVING ME ALREADY.
Love used your toothbrush by accident sister,
Whitney Caroline Walker

Lisa
HA laughing out loud. The can is open and the worms are everywhere! only thing that could make this better would be actually seeing her reaction.

Carlie
when i read the title i was nervous and all, " oh crap, she's going to tell us she's a thief and you are a thief just not the kind i thought. hahahahahah. what's most surprising to me is that you were scared. of mollie. interesting because that never happens.

Judy: that’s it, Im leaving the church.

Carlie
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH. brilliant, mrs. judy, brilliant.

Lydia
I am afraid when I do look at you I will see swollen eye and nose. Mollie may pummel you . You were homeschooled I know I taught you better!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emma
O.....M.....G!! to think that you would show your face!!! I am appalled!!! But actually i find that one of the funniest things ever!

Carrie
I HAVE NO WORDS!!!!!!

Lisa
Umm commode toothbrush......she will never see it coming

Judy
Where is Mollie? Why haven't we heard from Mollie? It's HER toothbrush! Is she waiting in silence plotting her revenge? And what will be Mollie's revenge? Any guesses? Any suggestions?

Melanie
Well it's too late for Mollie's toothbrush but if I were Whitney mine would be in a lock box til I moved out

Lisa
totally amen on the lock box....I would have decoy toothbrushes everywhere

Judy
YES!!!

Mollie
OH MY GAH!!!!
I AM SO PISSED ABOUT MY TOOTHBRUSH!!!! the heavy explanation marks just to show my anger! I GOT A NEW TOOTHBRUSH...BUT WHAT'S THE POINT? I'VE HAD HER GERMS IN ME FOR THREE WEEKS! SICK!! SICK AND DISGUSTING!!

Carrie
MOLLIE THIS IS SSSOOOOOO OLD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what in the cat hair took you ssooo long?????

Lisa
Yes we are so past the toothbrush. Righteous indignation was like a week ago....

No comments: