Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I am in fact at the church right now and we have blown a breaker with all of our stuff plugged in. It is freezing in this little room and it makes me extremely grateful for my warm house. So John went off in search of the fuse box and has apparently found it because thank God the heater just came back on. So I will not be a cube of ice by morning. What a relief.

It's always very weird to be at church and do any form of undressing at all. It's just weird. And OMG we have been in our cots for all of 15 minutes and John is snoring like a buzz saw. I really want to punch him. His sleep habits are phenomenal and these people sleeping on the other side of this door from us may come in and put a pillow over his head. The sound is increasing as I type. I will be glad to get 6 seconds of sleep. Double UGH. I'm off to watch a movie on the computer. I'll let you know what it was I watched tomorrow.

No comments: