Sunday, January 17, 2010

Olivia's answers.....which are stellar

1. What time did you get up this morning? hmmm 7:43
2. Diamonds or Pearls? Both
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Devil Wears Prada
4. What is your favorite TV show? CSI of course and no not miami or new york. gross
5. What did you have for breakfast? Well I ate the kind of food you would eat for breakfast at around 12:30 so eggs and toast!
6. What is your middle name? Grace
7. What is your favorite Cuisine? Mexican and traditional american food like hamburgers or something
8. What foods do you dislike? well if it swims no I don't eat it. and some vegetables
9. Your favorite potato chip? Lays potato chips
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? since I'm trying to get wicked out of my head I'm gunna go with hillsong united we stand and mighty to save
11. What kind of car do you drive? A bike....gets great mileage
12. Favorite Sandwich? hmmm depends on what’s on hand
13. What characteristic do you despise? well if your a jerk I dont like you very much
14. What are your favorite clothes? I like pj's
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation? Well maybe Austrailia
16. What color are your eyes? blue
17. Favorite brand of clothing? Old Navy, target, and gap
18. Where would you want to retire? hm I mean its so far away how can I know
19. Favorite time of day? about 6 or later
20. Where were you born? Well technically west monroe but I live in monroe its right over the bridge so...yea
21. What is your favorite sport to watch? College basketball big difference from just basketball
22. Who do you think will not send this back? I don't think anyone will because they've all gotten about maybe 6 times or so
23. Person you expect to send it back first? no one
24. Pepsi or Coke? Coke I guess
25. Beavers or Ducks? I've never met a beaver before. I used to say beaber I did see a beaber once when I went fishing it was dead and I almost stepped on it which was scary I think it got caught in the rocks, poor beaver. I like ducks
26. Are you a morning person or a night owl? hoot hoot
27. Pedicure or manicure? well I think the thought of both is just gross
28. Do you prefer funny or mushy cards? Funny
29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Well I saw a lizard the other day and he was near death thanks to willie. I like lizards
30. What did you want to be when you were little? I dont even know
31. What do you have in the trunk of your vehicle right now? I don't have a trunk
32. What is your best childhood memory? well when you live with emma and caitlin you get alot of memories
33. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Hah well there have been so many I just can't remember them all. psh
34. Favorite Holiday? If I'm not in school it’s a holiday
35. What is your favorite dessert? you know it varies
36. Favorite summer getaway? Corsicana, Dallas, the beach
37. Ever been to Africa? Haha
38. Glasses or contacts? I don't need them
39. Ever been toilet papering? oh yes
40. Been in a car accident? yea
41. Favorite day of the week? If I wake up and the clock says 12 P.M. it’s my favorite day
42. Favorite restaurant? well I eat at so many
43. Favorite flower? there are a lot of flowers in this world and it makes it hard to pick a favorite
44. Favorite movie? I don’t really have a favorite
45. Favorite Pastime? isn't that the same thing as a memory?
46. Favorite ice cream? strawberry but I don’t eat the strawberries. mint chocolate chip
47. Favorite fast food restaurant? McDonalds Wendys, canes ...
48. How many times did you fail your drivers test? Haven't takin it yet
49. From whom did you get your last email? maggie or emma
50. Sandals or tennis shoes? depends on where I’m going
51. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? I don't know
52. If the speed limit is 60 what is the fastest you will drive? well I dont know
53. Bedtime? after 12 sometime I like to stay up till 1 it’s a small accomplishment
54. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? I’m not that curious
55. Last person you went to dinner with? hmm I don’t know
56. What are you listening to right now? A mixture of tv's
57. What is your favorite color? depends on the day
58. How many tattoos do you have? right.
59. How many people are you sending this Email to? I don’t know
60. What time did you finish this email? 4:07 P.M.

No comments: