Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Disney song sing-a-long emails

There are two related emails that are about the disney songs. It's possible that due to a lack of response from the first, Whitney tried once more. Whatever the case, she got many the second time. This email can seem unusually confusing in spots but overall it's completely entertaining. You may not be able to keep up but who cares, the confusion is just as amusing to me.

Originated by Whitney
10-16-07

Entitled:Lets play guess the disney song.

Rules:
1. You must know the name and the next phrase after.
2. You must describe the scene in which the song is being sung.
3. You must submit your own songs so I can play too...
I will rock at this game.

So.....Lets play "WHATS THAT FROM"
"uda lolly uda lolly"
"WHATS THAT FROM???????????????????"

The second try
Originated by Whitney
10-17-07
Lets play guess the disney song otherwise known as "WHATS THAT FROM?"
Whitney
"Trust in meeeeee...just in me.......close your eyeeeessssss....trust in me."
"WHAT'S THAT FROM?"
(You must know where the song is being sung.)

Lindsey
Aladdin? It's a very hard game. And whitney, I got a SPAM letter today from DISNEY BOOK CLUB!!!! It's a sign!!!! Woo-hoo!!!

Whitney
not aladdin.

Lisa
If i were still playing I would say Jungle Book and I would be correct

Melanie
Jungle book scene don't know walking thru the jungle i guess

Judy
NO! Melanie NO! Don't be drawn in! Don't let it happen!

Melanie
I know I couldn't help myself temporary insanity

Emma
Robin Hood!!! if my mom answers it i told her!
ok....... EVERYBODY........EVERYBODY.......... EVERYBODY WANTS TO BE A CAT!!

Lisa
Uda lolly uda lolly is from Robin Hood that is courtesy of Olivia and Emma......but if that's right the next line is Robin Hood and Little John walking through the forest........that is courtesy of ME!!!! I'm totally sucked in......I LOVE WHAT"S THAT FROM!! Unless of course I am wrong then I will play no more......that's called being a bad sport...... ALSO animals do not have feelings like people.....so.....people.......the little frog went on a roller coaster/spin cycle of the washer and lived....but he can't tell about it cause HE"S A FROG!! (spoken with attitude). I will not argue this point because I am right and if you don't agree with me then you are wrong......oh and yes......ugh....

Lisa
SCORE.....I.........we was right!! and the next one is Aristocats....duh....

Carlie
i thought it was from jungle book too, mom.
blame it on the guy that voiced all the snuggly bear characters!

Carlie
that was a lame one.
you can't count that one.

Lisa
What the heck why was it lame?

Judy
Lisa - there are a lot of cats in these dreams.
And they are not nice.
(Sorry, everyone, this is a side trip because I'm emailing Lisa on the side about some VERY SERIOUS matters and she is ignoring me...so I had to TRICK her into reading my email.)
Get to work, woman. Stop playing.

Carlie
because it was WAY obvious

Lisa
Ugh I was on gmail and Judy caught me whilst she was sending me stuff to my other email......

Judy
Goodnight all you Disney fans out there. I'm going to sleep....to dream......

Lindsey
Well, my only guess is Robin Hood. I have no other details because I think it's wrong.

Whitney
Emma that's right!
Melanie, I thought you would know that one!

Lisa
What the heck Emma that's right I gave the second line and got nothing? PSH to you

Lydia
uda lolly a thats all i have

Melanie
I totally should have gotten that but as I said it was temporary insanity so that's my excuse for missing it and I have never seen aristocats so I could not have guessed on that one and trust in me is from jungle book it is the snake telling mowgli so he can eat him and the snakes name-----maybe Kaa not sure tho

Whitney
excellent melanie!
lisa you loved this game at first...why don't you like
it now?
mom thank you for the correct spelling

Lisa
I have been answering these over and over and you have yet to tell me I got it right!!

Caitlin
Here's a new lyric...
You can fly! You can fly! You can fly!

Emma
Peter Pan!! love that movie!
Cruella de vil..... Cruella de vil... if she doesn't scare you.. know evil thing will.

Caitlin
Duh. That's 101 Dalmatians!
Here's another......
We are Siameeiz if you pleeiz
We are Siameeiz if you don't please

Lisa
Lady and the Tramp......I got it all by myself

Lisa
Peter Pan.......me me me me me

Emma
ok look mom! if your not going to play the game right your not going to play the game... after you answer you MUST put lyrics from a different movie on there......... i say this in the sweetest yet sternest way possible... just enough not to offend you...

Judy
A dream is a wish your heart makes....

Lisa
Bute me Emma.......when your fast asleep.........Cinderella?
leave the sewing to the women, you go get the trimming

Whitney
OH, UH-UH.
I TOLD mary lisa the answers to those disney songs!
Don't you believe she came up with those for one
second!
That was ALL ME!

Whitney
And mary lisa, you told emma to "bute me"
what did you mean by that?
were you trying to spell "bIte me"
cause if you were...you spelled it wrong.

Whitney
"You think you own whatever land you land on..."
WHAT'S THAT FROM"

Judy
Whitney. You are in so much trouble.

Lisa
Yes Whitney IS in trouble. That latest line is from a little tune I like to call my hairy foot up your butt. It's catchy......it's my new fav.......watch your back AND your butt.....and oh yeah Emma that was supposed to be, bite me....I got those songs MYSELF while Whitney was all like "oh what is that from what is that from?" ummm hmmm and the last one is from Pocahontas.......mood vengeful

Whitney
Mary Lisa is lying.
Mary Lisa, don't go to bed with this sin upon your
soul. I said those songs before you did.
And good job on the last guess because you are right.

Whitney
I can handle it; bring it ON!

Lisa
oh no uh uh no lying.....it's on I have brung it......now what do we do?

Emma
i feel like the game is so fading away and i dont want it to... MOM PUT SOME LYRICS ON HERE!!!

Judy
"I am Siamese if you please....I am Siamese if you don't please."
When Whitney and Lisa have both brung it, I want to watch.
My money's on Lisa.
Sorry Whit.

Lisa
Thank you Judy for the vote of confidence. Siamese is once again from Lady and the Tramp.
and oh hello no one answered what's that from
leave the sewing to the women you go get the trimming

Carlie
i'm gonna come in and steal it FOR THE WIN......
LADY AND THE TRAMP!
muah!

Carlie
i beat you lisa.
i always hated when they sang. and when they try to eat the goldfish? i was always frightened by that.

Lisa
No way dude mine posted at 10:16 and yours was at 10:17......woo hoo.....score.......FOR ME

Lisa
BUT HELLO SEWIN.......TRIMMIN........WOMEN..............ANSWER

Carlie
piss!
i have no clue what that is.

Melanie
Austin loved the bad cats as ya'll called em. Yes Carlie they always scared you. Sewin trimmin women how sexist kinda ticked me off those lyrics but I knew they were from Cinderelly Cinderelly

Carlie
beat this, yo:
Get your worries off your chest
Let us say for your entree
We've an array; may we suggest:
Try the bread! Try the soup!

Carlie
don't google it, lisa!

Lindsey
LADY AND THE TRAMP!!!! I'm late I know, but I knew that one!!

Lindsey
LION KING!!! Is that right?

Whitney
"You think you own whatever land you land on..."
WHAT'S THAT FROM"

Lindsey
CINDERELLA!!!!

Lindsey
BEAUTY AND THE BEAST!

Lisa
Ha ha ha Lindsey take a breath.........sewin trimmin women is Cinderella......I think Lindsey was either answering that one or listing her movies.....try the bread try the soup..........Little Mermaid?

Whitney
Beauty and the Beast!

Whitney
Beauty and the Beast was the answer to Carlies:
Get your worries off your chest
Let us say for your entree
We've an array; may we suggest:
Try the bread! Try the soup!
Im #1! YEA!

Emma
Lady and the tramp!
under the sea.. under the sea.. darling its better down where its wetter take it from meee!

Emma
cinderella and i just put my song on the other email

Emma
Beauty and the Beast??

Emma
We NEED internet at school because if we had it i would have checked my email by now and would have answered first!! Mom pplleeaassee.....

Lindsey
THE LITTLE MERMAID and I totally beat you Whitney with Beauty and the Beast

Lisa
No internet at school......no way......uh uh......ain't gonna happen........nada......nyet.......no freakin.....did I make myself clear?

Lydia
In case you did not understand or for some reason think you can break down your mom HEAR THIS UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE EVER HAVE INTERNET ACCESS FOR SCHOOL CHILDREN EVER AGAIN. if you did not understand any of that vocab come see me and I will help you with any definition you dinn't get have a happy day

Whitney
Now...the little mermaid is the answer for the song under the sea.
And my song, is......
"That's what friends are forrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........
Hes always eager to extend to extend a friendly clawwwwwwwww......
Thats what friends are forrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........
And when you're lost........
In dire need, hes at your side............at lightnening speed................"
IF you can get this...you will have my sincere admiration and congratulations

Lisa
Jungle Book and ask Carlie how she knew

Lindsey
Toy Story? Is that even Disney?

Whitney
I think its disney but no thats not it.

Carlie
it's jungle book!
and i knew because i'm amazing. duh.

Whitney
Oh my gosh, yes thats right!
But who is singing it and YOU MUST HAVE CHEATED!
HOW barkie? HOW?

Emma
i say the fox and the hound but i could be so wrong.

Emma
yea ignore this

Lisa
Do not believe it's because Carlie is amazing......no uh uh

Carlie
lisa. whatever do you mean?

Lisa
Do you really want me to say????

Whitney
CARLIE!
ANSWER ME!
HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT?

Caitlin
I cannot believe that no one did this....
I'm gonna be a mighty king so enemys beware!
Well I've never seen a king or beast with quite so little hair

Olivia
I'd answer but I was there when she wrote it.

Judy
You people. I never even watched that many movies all put together in my whole life and good grief.

Lisa
TOO HARD TOO HARD.......Carlie do you know?

Carlie
i actually don't.
but thanks to YOU, i've now received threats.
whitney's text to me:
" KNOW THIS - I WILL GET U FOR THIS. U HAVE CHEATED AGAINST WALT DISNEY AND I WILL GET U FOR IT. "
thanks.

Whitney
Carlie is CHEATING in the game.
I don't know if the purity of the game can ever be
restored.
But, I believe the answer to Caitlin's quote is
The Lion King.
It seems so obvious that it makes me nervous.
If it's not right, I will learn from my mistake and
move on.
Carlie, follow the example. If you don't know the
answer, say you don't know and wait until someone
gives you the right answer. Cheating is NEVER ALLOWED.
This has Put me to bed.
Goodnight.

Caitlin
It was in fact Lion King
...........I think this game has gotten out of hand

Carlie
hahahaha. oh man.

Lisa
Could it be that Whitney is overreacting? Nah no way....oh wait yes that's exactly what has happened. I didn''t tell her Carlie I really didn't.....

Carlie
you are a traitor. you did tell her. and you USED the info i gave you to "win". you're just as bad as i am.
but hey, you know what they say in sports?
if you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin'.

Lisa
I did not tell her and I did not win I gave you the credit....my good name is being drug through the mud for Disney tunes.......I'm takin my ball and bat and going home

Carlie
hahaha.
no, you didn't. you said the answer THEN you asked how carlie knew. it comes across as you knowing the answer then adding my knowledge of the answer in after the point.
p.s. it's all in good fun, right?
and.
yes. whitney is over-reacting. i supposedly cheated against "walt disney"? psh.

Lisa
So the question remains Whitney did you pull those lyrics out of your hiney or did you look it up? That was a pretty obscure line from an old movie.......hmmmmm......I wonder.....who is the cheater?

Whitney
I pulled it out of my heart which is where all the
disney songs are hidden away.
And, I wasn't sure but I think the line is from the
song, "I just can't wait to be king"
I'm happy I was right...again.
We need to teach carlie what the truth is again.
She has forgotten.

Lindsey
Whtiney and Carlie need therapy. Together. Like a couple.

Whitney
its all carlies fault...not mine.

Lindsey
hence the therapy

Lisa
Therapy.....yes.....and soon....

Carlie
psh. it's whitney that's got the issue. i have none. she is just way over offended.

Carrie
yes couples therapy would be good.....

Whitney
just thought of a brilliant idea!!!!!!!
When you use aol, your "mouse pointer" is a hand with
its "pointer" finger up.
We should make it be the MIDDLE FINGER UP
so its flipping you off!
TONS of heathens would love it.
Freaking brilliant.

carrie
girl you got waaaayyyyy tooo much time on yo hands.

1 comment:

gnar car said...

hahahahahhahaha. omg, this was like beautiful chaos.

such a fun game! and you were always jealous that i beat you....