Friday, January 1, 2010

Still puzzling. We've started one that looked quite enchanting when I saw it in the store but it's turning out to be a, well I won't say what, but it is. There is a lovely red truck in the picture and that's what drew my eye but I somehow didn't notice all the colors of snow that are proving to be a challenge. But I know if we can finish the jelly beans, we can finish this one.

I started the year off with a trip to the grocery store. Lydia, John and I had a family reunion right there in the Wal Mart aisle. I fought not to buy anything sugary sweet and it was one of the hardest thing in my life. I looked longingly down the ice cream aisle but braved it through and didn't buy any. But I still want it. I'm dreaming of it. I did consider buying the ready made chocolate chip cookie dough and just eating it right there in the store but managed the will power to resist. It occurs to me that the holidays have allowed sweets to creep back into my life. That sucks. The diet is back on soon. I won't commit to what day yet but it's looking like Monday will be D Day.

Movies watched today:
Sense and Sensibility
Father of the Bride II

We have dropped the ball on movies. We've got to get crackin!!
Happy New Year to all.

No comments: