Saturday, January 2, 2010

Carlie are you kidding me?

Well Carlie has caused me much pain and grief by making me watch this awful PBS movie called North and South. There is a mixture of pain and sorrow and death and hunger and terrible working conditions for people......oh and I forgot children forced to work in a cotton mill in England.

It's a Christmas feel good story.

I just saw the mother die and a best friend both in less than 10 minutes. Eight people showed up to bury the mother. There is also a brother that is running for his life.

This movie is like the squishy center of a yummy dessert.

Oh and update on the sweets, we went back and bought the chocolate chip cookie dough and I had one "cookie" uncooked and 2 cooked. And I don't feel bad about it at all. After this movie I think I will have to have at least 10 more just to fill the terrible void this thing has created.

Therapy anyone?

1 comment:

gnar car said...

YOU WILL ENJOY IT. Don't hate until you've seen it all.

plus you've got his guy...

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01112/spooks_1112499c.jpg

YUM-MY.