Monday, January 18, 2010

Extension of random thoughts

I found this email that was an extension of random thoughts. So I am adding this to the mix but I repeated the last email of the first random thoughts. If you are still awake and were able to follow this, read on……

Re: Random thoughts
11-3-07

Mollie
i don't remember the exact details but one time me and carlie were outside playing and she did something mean to me so i told on her.
and literally a few minutes after she was out of trouble i hit her sonic cup out of her hands (im sure it was a total accident ) anyway, she went and told my mom and mom sent me to dad. when i got back to their room he asked if i hit the cup out of her hands...i said no.
i lied. BOLD FACE LIE! i knew i was lying...but i didnt want to get into trouble. im sure dad knew i was lying. but thankfully he was in bed studyin so i guess he wasnt in the mood to spank me. so i got away with it.
sorry car!...also, i will say it first.
i was so mean when we were little.
thankfully, i grew out of it. heeheehee.
p.s. after i nearly got into trouble i was so mad at carlie for telling. i told on her she got into trouble. she told, i lied didn't get into trouble and then i was mad at her. goodness...im thinkin i coulda deserved a few more spankings...or maybe not...i just had a lotta luck.

Lydia
After jared and Whit I was soo tired

Judy
Random Thoughts from Winnie The Pooh
1. If possible, try to find a way to come downstairs that doesn't involve going bump, bump, bump on the back of your head.
2. When carrying a jar of honey to give to a friend for his birthday, don't stop and eat it along the way.
3. It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?"
4. They're funny things, Accidents. You never have them till you're having them. - Eeyore
5. Rivers know this: There is no hurry. We shall get there some day.
6. Never go indoors to practice a special Outdoor Song which Has To Be Sung In The Snow.
7. You can't help respecting anybody who can spell Tuesday, even if he doesn't spell it right. - Rabbit
8. The best place to dig a Very Deep Pit in which to catch a Heffalump is somewhere where a Heffalump is, only about a foot farther on.
9. It's always useful to know where a friend-and-relation is, whether you want him or whether you don't. - Rabbit
10. When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.
11. Being fine today doesn't Mean Anything. It may hail a good deal tomorrow - blizzards and whatnot.
12. We can't all, and some of us don't. That's all there is to it. - Eeyore
13. When waking in the morning, remember that whether your first thought is "What's for breakfast?" or "I wonder what's going to happen exciting today?" it's the same thing.
14. When you are pretty sure that an Adventure is going to happen, brush the honey off your nose and spruce yourself up as best you can, so as to look Ready for Anything.
15. When trying to ignore a knock at your door, don't yell out, "No!" when someone asks, "Is anybody at home?"
16. When in doubt, keep in mind that "O gallant Piglet" is always a very thoughtful way of beginning a piece of poetry.
17. If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.
18. When someone you love is wedged in a doorway and must wait to get thin enough to get out, read him a Sustaining Book, such as would help and comfort him.
19. When your house looks like a tree that has blown down, it is time to get a new house.
20. When you fall on somebody, it's not enough to say you didn't mean to; after all, he probably didn't mean to be underneath you.
21. If you are looking for Home and find instead a sand-pit, try looking for a sand-pit. Then you'd be sure not to find it, which would be a Good Thing, because you might find something that you weren't looking for, which might be just what you were looking for.
22. Those who are clever, who have Brain, never understand anything.
23. Poetry and Hums aren't things which you get, they're things which get you. And all you can do is go where they can find you.
24. Sometimes, if you stand on the bottom rail of a bridge and lean over to watch the river slipping slowly away beneath you, you will suddenly know everything there is to be known.
25. Don't underestimate the value of Doing Nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can't hear, and not bothering.

Whitney
Well.
1. I want to have a pooh marathon.
2. that was possibly my favorite email yet!

Lisa
Winnie and his friends are very very wise

Judy
I love him.

Melanie
I love him too but you win the prize for writing all those winnie-isms

Judy
No. I didn't write them. They're from Pooh's Little Instruction Book. I'm sure I'm not that 'wise'.

Carrie
OH MY SWEET JESUS HELP US ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND LORD PLEASE FORGIVE JUDY AND LISA FOR LYING AGAINST THEIR SWEET INNOCENT BABY SISTERS.......OR OLDER SISTER IN JUDY'S CASE IF SHE IS INDEED OLDER... LORD YOU KNOW.....

Editor's Note: Carrie is referring to the orange popsicle incident that has already been discussed and I judge and jury was found not guilty. I couldn't find the reference about comparisons......I have no idea what that is in regard to. So talk amongst yourselves and make something up.

Carrie
THEMS HALOS ARE IN THE CRAPPER WHICH IS WHERE THAT FECES SHOULD HAVE BEEN.......

Carrie
AND YET I GOT NOT ONE RESPONSE TO MY COMPARISONS OF THE DOGS TO THE POOH CHARACTERS.... TO AGREE OR NOT AGREE....OH BOTHER........

Carrie
Linny what was the surprise??????????

Lindsey
I got my french doors!!!!! Yay!!!!

Carrie
woohoo good.....cant wait to see them....

Lindsey
It's supposed to rain saturday, sunday and monday and guess where I don't have to be on those days.... Woo-hoo....do a little dance...

Lindsey
carrie i thought your comparisons were right on. I don't know why i didn't respond

Melanie
I can see your little dance in my head. But I don't want it to rain all 3 days but some cold would be nice.

Lisa
I am counting the hours, minutes, seconds til I can sing HOLIDAY..........CELEBRATE..........that's all I know........if it's wrong I don't care so don't correct me......that's how it goes in my head and I like it like that.......but holidays ROCK!!
When I got to work today the pastor was in his truck......he had the whole drive blocked....long ways.......no need to go to the other end because he would have zoomed zoomed zoomed down there so as to prevent me from entering from there as well........so anyone passing saw our cars doing the little jig.......they all already think we are nuts.......and wellll??.......come on Jesus or holiday....either one.......

Whitney
Carrie,
I also absolutely thought your comparisons were right
on. In fact, what I think happened was...I went so
deep into thought thinking of how accurate and filling
in the blanks that I forgot to respond.
But, Cheerio o gal. Cheerio.

Carrie
Lin... I hope you get your rain...
Mel... hope you get your cold weather...
Lis.....(had to stay with the theme) hope your vaca starts with celebrate....
Whit.... I know you are always in deep thought....
and I say JESUS instead of holiday....but that's just me...
Saturday should be my last day at the Kiehls counter talked to Nancy yesterday and my Kiehls account exec is checking for the answer on the November bonus...I am believing for favor in that....so please agree with me...
I will start at the Fresh counter on Sunday.....
Carrie
TTFN......

Carrie
well anyone could have corrected any that didn't fit in the personality but glad to see it was agreed...

Lisa
whatever with the holier than thou Jesus instead of holiday comment.........I DO have my halo on

Lydia
favor granted amen

Lindsey
sweet Lord... 2 more days... prob just one for ya'll because ya'll prob threw an extra day in there tomorrow OR ya'll are already out. Gah, I want to come work at PGCA.

Lydia
well, since I am already up for today, it doesn't count any more so 1/2 day is all that is left!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa
unfortunately Lydia and I couldn't make anything up for these 2 days so sadly we still have to go tomorrow and today BUT!! If someone is having a holiday somewhere in the world, woo hoo it's holiday for PGCA.........hey that rhymed.....had to do the spell check, can't spell rhyme.......

Lydia
We had to go to school on Veteran's Day but the entire government got out

Lisa
Veteran's day was a legitimate holiday........we should have honored the vets by staying home from school.......

Emma
Let's remember that for next year..

Judy
Daniel works for the post office and he gets off for everything.

Lydia
I totally concur but I am a little nervous about using up our potential snow days

Lisa
I have decided...
Whitney is my favorite niece.
Shes curly, shes funny, shes the best.
I love the rest of you...just not as much as I love her.
Sincerely,
Lisa

Mollie
i do not believe for one second that mary lisa is the one that wrote this...
not even one single second.

Lydia
Only because whit suggested another day off

Judy
I don't believe Lisa wrote that. I believe Whitney wrote that on Lisa's computer.
I'm right.

Whitney
First of all: Mary Lisa, thank you, that is the sweetest thing you have ever said about me.
Second of all: the rest of you are just jealous and are trying to make yourselves feel better.
Third of all: Whatev to you all who are making stuff up about me writing it myself.
Fourth of all: I love you too Lisa.

Mollie
puh-lese.
i think a little vomit came up with that email.

Carlie
mrs. judy - you have not been more correct about anything. EVER.
i was in the room when she wrote it.
you should've seen her face. it was like a sun was reflecting off her
face because she was glowing. she was so proud of herself.

Judy
Sigh......
It's always lovely to be right.
And for everybody to find out you're right - that's the best.

Judy
It's sort of like when Whitney sends cards to herself in the mail.

Whitney
Carlie,
Did you SEE what I was writing?
NO.
Did you SEE what I was writing?
NO.
Can you read MINDS?
NO.
Therefore, you do NOT know what I was doing in there
earlier.
Thank you very much.

Caitlin
I was also in the room and Whitney you told us what you were doing.

Judy
BUSTED!

1 comment:

gnar car said...

whitney STILL does that to this day.