Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Brittney Spears Part 2

Here are some thoughts... An email that I had already posted has Maggie's excellent comment in it even though it applies here. So obviously I missed alot of emails that seemed to have fit into this one. But you know what? I don't care because doing these emails, although it is worth it in the end, is one of the hardest things I have ever done. And since Maggie has all of them still in her gmail, I get them out of her mail and then I have to paste them in word and then move them over here because I can't have 2 different gmails open with my blog open.

Oh it's a process.

So maybe some day they will all be in order and in place...but don't count on it.

Here we are still discussing Brittney Spears but have now added fried cheese, 4 leaf clovers, Carrie's punctuation remains an ongoing topic and then there is Captain D's. I could go on but again I don't want to.
See for yourselves.

Originated with Whitney on 2-23-07
OK Folks
Whitney
I had 27 e-mails in my box this morning. And 4 in my bulk.
They come at random times and I am caught in the middle of conversations...I don't have a clue what is going on.
BUT.
Here is what I think is happening.
Lindsey is friends with Britney Spears; their mutual acquaintance Justin T. caused a riff between the two and Lindsey picked Justin as a better friend and that put Britney in rehab.
Our dear AuntieMom should check into rehab herself because her punctuation is out of control.
Mollie was on the edge but miraculously made it through the depression and now lives a healthy, yet spacey life.
Lisa sends her all thoughts...as they come in. Then she sends us her own opinions of her thoughts...I know this by the 'sigh' that comes at the end of each one.
Emma is just as lost as I have been, but she is ready to dive into this mess no matter.
Carlie must have left us as far as I can tell...or maybe I am just not getting her responses.
For all I know, her responses could clue me in to the most recent facts and I would not be as I am now...confused!!! (I think 3 exclamations is a nice round number. Everything in moderation.)
Mel, Becky? Where have you been.
My poor mama has been in Corsicana, she is not going to know what hit her.
Well.
Take care everyone.
Don't forget my birthday. (March 13, 1895 was the original, but will be celebrated March 11-13 this year of 2007.)

Lisa
Hularious

Lindsey
I do think we should elect someone to do a "wrap-up" at the end of the day and sort through the countless amounts of e-mails because it is hilarious. I mean truly hilarious. Yes, random thoughts from Lisa are marvelous and I've been keeping my friendship with Brit and JT a secret, but it is now out. She's in trouble that girl. And to sum it up my kids had Captain D's for lunch and I now am going to have it for supper because it smelled so darn good. Talk about a throw back. Thursday nights. We were only allowed to attend if my mom was out of town which happened like 3 times a year, but the Walkers were faithful customers.
Happy Birthday Whitney. We won't forget. You won't let us.

Lisa
Captain D's takes me back, fish night, eww that's why Melanie never wanted to go, Mollie hilarious bad 4th grade day, so glad you got over it.
My random thoughts for this moment....I genuinely dislike Julia Roberts so very much it is out of control. I think Nicole Kidman looks like she has had plastic surgery and overall she is way too serious. It would be fun to go look for 4 leaf clovers like I did when I was little....sidebar....if I didn't find one I would split one of the leaves to make it look like 4. It's a gloriously beautiful day outside and it's supposed to thunderstorm tomorrow and I'm really, really unhappy about that. And sorry to end on a sad note but ......I would wish for just one more day with Truly because he was so very wonderful........sigh..............

Lisa
One more thought I am adding Olivia to the list cause I mean how can she miss out

Lindsey
OK gosh I couldn't disagree with you more. I really like Julia Roberts and think Nicole Kidman is pretty. Four leaf clovers-now that I did the same thing. And am so happy about the rain tomorrow because I have nothing to do. We agree to disagree. Still love you and yes Mollie bad 4th grade day-hilarious!

Emma
ok great point whitney. now my next question will be why your birthday originated on March 13 1895?? that was a long time ago

Lindsey
Oh Emma bless your heart. That was when she was born.

Emma
I really like Julia Roberts also and i love Nicole Kidman but not her husband... eww he's gross and captain D's sounds amazing right now

Carlie
oh my gosh, ya'll. we're freaking hilarious. whitney i don' t know why
you weren't getting my messages but i was just laughing along not
really contributing although i did try to talk carrie and lisa to tone
down the punctuation. thank god, thats done. but i like julia roberts
as well as nicole kidmen. i think she's very poised. also, i LOVE
jamie foxx and sydney poiter. love syd's voice. captain
d's.,...totally know what you mean lindsey, dad would let us go on the
the thursday mom left....and i loved every bit of it. i still go
occasionally. still good.

Carlie
also, meredith is selling her apple iBook lab top....i so might dive
in and buy it....its only like 2 years old and she said she'd sell it
to me for only a couple hundred bucks..i'm gonna talk to my
dad.....what do you guys think?

Lisa
Let someone check it out and take the plunge if a knowledgeable computer person says its still good.

Caitlin
Well well well. This is the first time I've checked my e-mail all day and man was my inbox full. I do not think that Britney has a pretty bald head. It's all bumpy and stuff. I still love Simon. Whitney I think you meant to put 1985 and not 1895. I think that was the reason for Emma's confusion. Carrie I don't need !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to understand your passion. I don't understand why of all places my mother picked Brazil to runaway to and I never really indulged myself in the art of four leaf clover looking. I got bored easily. Mollie we're all glad you're alive.
Peace out!
P.S. I love the Mavericks and Dirk Nowitzki

Carrie
HHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA have not laughed that hard in a long time.........................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is worth all the punctuations. got to get them in before rehab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carrie
Well if you all noticed that Whitney was born in 1895..........................SO SHE DEFINITELY DESERVES CELEBRATING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carrie
Linny we all knew that you have been hiding something. Now we know that it has been the JT and BS friendship............so glad its all out in the open now......and lets hope that Capt. D's is a throw back and not a throw up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carrie
YOU GO GIRL EMMA WE DETAILS PEOPLE CAUGHT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1895

Carrie
Freakin A man now I am going to have to find a freaking Capt D's............ and don't love Nicole or Julia... don't think about them much....... didn't watch the whole show went to get in the tub instead....and I am sure if I found a 4 leave clover Lisa would have chased me down for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and yes Truly would have loved the last few days that were............also in his beloved Texas

Carrie
Sounds like a winner to me...........I was thinking the other day that my computer is 6 years OLD..... cannot believe it.........................

Emma
well i would totally get it if i were you.

Emma
GOOD LORD CARRIE!! you love your punctuation

Melanie
Okay so it seems I did get the emails today thanks for the laugh your summation was perfect!!! Melanie

Carrie
Well Lisa as you always say it all leads back to Friends............ the recaps remind me of Monica and Ross's Mom on the Thanksgiving show. She says that's a lot of information to get in 30 seconds...........Joey if you want to leave, leave, No Rachael you are not suppose to put beef in the triffle, and Pheobe I think Jacque Cousteau is dead..................................cracks me up..... can see it a thousand times and I will laugh my guts out every time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't help myself..........maybe I do need rehab for punctuation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carrie
at least I have passion for something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carrie
Yes another see's the 1895!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carrie
Yeah didn't realize Livvy wasnt' on the list.......... can't wait to hear her feedback......and this MAY put Lydia to bed as if she needs a reason to take a nap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carrie
I was merely pointing out that she had a nice shaped head. didn't look for the bumps.....girl still got problems no matter what her head looks like

Maggie
Holy Crap,
I have 45 e-mails in my inbox but have been checked but not really
checked, more of a skim through them all. By skimming, I have notice a
few things: Whitney is obsessed with her birthday and has a little
at-i-tude towards the sister. Mollie had depression and I'm not really
sure if she's out of it yet. Lindsey is friends with Britney Spears
and talks to Justin Timberlake a few times out of the year. Carrie has
a problem with her punctuation and doesn't seem to be fazed by it at
all. Lisa has sharted since Carrie saw what she said about her
pronunciation and is moving to Brazil and changing her name, if not
already, I bid you good fortune. Caitlin and Carlie just respond to
these e-mails with responses of what they think, but really just have
a conversation between themselves. Emma is not knowing what she's
getting herself into and needs to get out fast. Olivia has probably
not seen the disperse of e-mails but already knows to stay out of the
insanity that we call this family.
Personally, I didn't see what was wrong of rides in the car or just
talking at houses. I don't think I will respond to any of it but will
definitely update myself at the end of the week through e-mail since
this is supposedly how we are passing information these days.
Sincerely,
How I got into this family?

Emma
haha wow that is some funny stuff!!

Olivia
I'm not sure what is going on exactly but it seems I've been missing
out on alot. It sounds like somewhere in everyone in the worlds head
we all have something to say about Brittney Spears and even though her
real "career" ended at some point I don't really know when, she still
keeps us talking. but don't they all. As for the rest of you guys who
keep sending these messages to each other its sounds as if Whitney
types to fast or doesn't know how old she really is. Emma was right.
no way. Carrie has a punctuation overdose. my mother has some crazy
reason to go to Brazil, and something about a four leaf clover, I'm
guessing it has something to do with lucky charms. and for some reason
Mollie thought she was dead? well its clearly pointed out here that
we all have to much time on our hands. gosh, for the sake of our own
minds can we please find another hobby? to add my own little crazy
though or whatever to this I (and caitlin had something to do with
this) decided that I could be a doctor if I wanted but I would get
bored easily when I found out that a hospital isn't exactly like the
one on Scrubs.

Maggie
Yes.. we should write a song soon...

Olivia
I wanted to write one about bananas or something. i cant remember it
was a good one. that can be one of the things we do in our tent.
hahahaha

Carrie
okpeoplesoyouhavebrokenmesoIhavetodecidedtogiveuppunctuationandspacesforthatmatterneveragainwillyou everhavetoworryaboutgettingthis!or?or.or,or thatisaspaceincaseyoudidntgetthathadtouseoneforanexampleso
youreyescangowackytryingtoreadthisemailandjustsoyouknowthatrebeccaohyeahithinkiwillgiveupcapitalletters alsowhatstheuserebeccaisreadingallofthisandkeepingalowprofileiassumesheisactuallyreadingtheemailsandnot deletingbeforereadingaswasadvicedbythecoolcathatissisterlisamelanieforthatmatterisalsokeepingalowprofileas tonotcallattentiontoherselfsothisisallihavetosayfornowandhopethatyouenjoytryingtoreadthiswithoutmybeloved andmuchemotionallyabusedpunctuationwhatwillwedowithoutit

Lisa
God help us it doesn't have to be all or nothing....

Carlie
wow. just wow.

Maggie
everyone will die

Becky
Oh, please - go have a glass of wine, Carrie!!!!!

Carrie
Well since you mentioned it doesn't have to be all or nothing. That brings me to OKLAHOMA!!!!!!!!!!where the wind comes sweeping down the planes............................Gerdy heeeeeeeeee with me its all or nothing...............all nothing with me................. go watch the movie and you will remember............ aaaahhhhh to punctuate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! feels good again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carrie
Well Livvy if you do go make a doctor as Bessie use to say you could treat me for my punctuation overdose....treat Mollie for depression and would be suicide had she known what that was in the fourth grade or just give her a lolly pop after her mental checkup I think we are going to have to keep adding people into the crazy to get their summation on the goings on in this we call our crazy.

Carrie
Oh yeah and Livvy you could also help Brittany thru rehab and help get she and Justin back together so we could all go live our lives again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emma
carrie, you are one crazy cat

Lindsey
I totally agree. Alchohol is the way to go!

Caitlin
Haha Carrie I didn't read any of the e-mails with no punctuation and in this world we live and do things half-assed excuse my French. So get with it and pair down the punctuation

Carrie
this is punctuation without alcheeehol wonder what it will be like sloushed????????????????????
Olivia
i smell like fried cheese.

Lindsey
Carrie-I read your e-mails and picture you typing while running around the room completely hyped up and somewhat like a hamster

Lisa
Ha ha this is good stuff and now I have a picture of Carrie running around all hopped up on punctuation
Olivia? Fried cheese? Did you cut the cheese? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha that's funny all the time.
Caitlin half butted not half*****.........
Here is the topic for discussion.....my daughters cleaned out there closet last week. 2 items still had tags (don't even get me started) Whitney took home a totally adorable shirt to see if it fit, It did. She wore it today to church, at which point I said hey Happy birthday and she said no no no no.......I do believe I have fulfilled my 2007 birthday obligation to her, she disagrees. Let the games begin.

Carrie
Yeah Livvy I was wonderin myself bout the the fried cheese???? Yeah if I was on a punctuation drunk high something would be spinnin alright!!!!!!!!!!!! Then I would throw up the fried cheese and with ENTHUSIASM AND PASSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah I totally agree with the birthday gift and while we are at it I will go ahead and give Whit her gift now......
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WoW I love giving gifts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!with much passion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and also the gift for you all especially Caitlin since she didn't EVEN bother to read my email................................
Could the Oscars BE anymore boring and LLLLOOONNNGGGGGGGGG????

Melanie
Carrie I couldn't read your email because my glasses were not strong enough to distinguish the letters so I just deleted. Livvy my whole house smells like fried cheese but it was good and there are leftovers in the fridge if anyone wants some. Lindsey you may be spending too much time with 4 yr olds everyone is turning into animals for you but hey that may be a book --get busy. Becky I too don't forward the emails but I still pray for and love all. The only people I have to email to have already gotten them. and yes who cut the cheese is always funny.

Whitney
CARRIE, NEXT TIME I SEE YOU, I AM TEARING OFF OF YOUR
COMPUTER ANY BUTTONS THAT ARE USED FOR PUNCTUATION.
MARY LISA: I LOVE MY NEW SHIRT. HOWEVER, I AM
CONSIDERING IT AS PART OF A LATE CHRISTMAS AND NOT MY
BIRTHDAY. THANK YOU.
CARILE: SPEAKING OF CHRISTMAS, DON'T FORGET YOU HAVE
ME FOR CHRISTMAS.
TO THE REST: HAVE A GOOD DAY

And so ends the day, or multi days discussing useless crap. But it is no doubt highly amusing, if only to ourselves. The next email I have in mind shockingly is still discussing Whitney's birthday. And Jared weighs in on that one.

2 comments:

gnar car said...

i do not miss carrie responding to every email, one by one. not one bit.

CAW said...

I love you anyway Car..............