Monday, October 26, 2009

Many days without writing

How can a little bitty puppy have captured my heart this way? But she has…..little Clara Belle. I am praying for the happy ending. If this were a book, I might have already read the last chapter….in fact I’m sure I would have.

Rained and rained and rained. It’s unbelievable how much rain we have gotten, but tonight a cold front is coming and cool weather is about to abound.
Today was one of those days.....one day maybe soon I will feel less like a failure than I do today….at least I hope so.
But Clara is getting better every day and I can’t wait til she is up and running with the big dogs. I have never seen a tougher little dog in my life. I’m certain God is trying to teach me something through her. I will try to apply the lesson Lord. I am off to bed to dream of something wonderful I hope.

Four days without writing anything.....ugh!

No comments: