Thursday, October 8, 2009

Whitney again....I mean it's ridiculous

Originated February 21, 2008
Title of email:
i need someone to drive me to the hospital...i have a finger wound.

Whitney
I had a hangnail and apparently it was attached to an ARTERY because it has been bleeding for over 45 minutes! not exaggerating. ive been saying, clot little pinky clot! it is very touch and go. ive had it on ice and wont stop.had it in a napkin and wont stop.i just tried a band aid. BUT. STILL. someone be on stanby please. and be prepared to donate blood. O pos. is what i need. 'i haven't the finger strength to keep typing.i love you all. whi........

Melanie
hahahah you are too much enjoyed the laugh

Lydia
I have my sewing kit at the ready, so you will not have to go to the hospital, I will gladly help you at no charge.

Lisa
pinky? are ya kiddin? I have an itch on my rear end.....I'll be waiting in my office for you to walk over and scratch it.....

Caitlin
hahaha good one mom!

Emma
That was me. Caitlin did not sign out of her gmail...

Carlie
you're o positive? interesting.
mom, what blood type am i? i never remember. that can't be good if i'm in an emergency and have to tell someone my blood type because i need it, stat!

Lindsey
i don't know mine either

Carrie
love the word "stat" that is so medical.... and oh my goodness....Whi......you are sumbin else girl!!!! too funny...

Judy
Ahhh, Lisa......great response.

Judy
Let's get back to the dog's life, because tomorrow I don't have to get up or go anywhere. I have to type but I'll do that in my pajamas. So I will curl up with blankets and a space heater and and a book and food. Tell Ellie to give me a call. We'll compare notes.

Melanie
Lindsey and Carlie are o positive also Austin and Maggie are B austin negative and mag positive. On a genetic note Dad and I could map our blood gene cause for 2 of you to be O when Aust and Mag are B is amazing cause everything usually trumps O. Very interesting don't you think.

Emma
I am O positive

Whitney
Judith,Although I think you deserve it...you flaunting it in my face doesn't totally bless me.The least you can do is invite me over!I like to read, eat, sit in front of space heatersetc.I choose to overcome and also say to you,"I hope you enjoy your day."With much love, (and a bit of envy...maybe half envy.)Whitney

Judy
Whitnith,Whatever do you mean, flaunting?You know I have nothing but tender affection for you.And so it is with great intensity and deepest emotion that I say...na na na na boo boo.
With much reciprocal (pajama-wearing) love,Judy

Lindsey
NO FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY!!!! JUST WAIT TIL JUNE AND I'LL BE SOOOOOO MUCH HAPPIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: