Saturday, October 3, 2009

A little gem from Whitney

The origin of this is October 25, 2007 and is titled:
what happens to me with a little time on my hands...time and a laptop.

I am in class.
And it's like I just entered the year 2007...
I brought my dad's computer and life is GOOD.
Do you know how much I have accomplished in the last 2 hours?
I know who has done what in Hollywood,
I have checked all my mail,
I have looked at pier 1, crate and barrel,
potterybarn, the company store,
waterford, banana republic, american eagle,
white house blackmarket,
a shoe store I don't remember the name of...
I know how barry bonds feels about being fired from the giants,
I know what is happening in America.
I feel educated and informed.

Lap top computers are brilliant.
I am busy typing and the teacher thinks I have taken notes diligently
because my screen faces me only.
I did have a friend leave and ask me if he could look at my notes next week
and I was like ooh, yea, um I'm not really taking notes...oh well,
he was an acquaintance really.
So, the big girls are in Dallas right now.
I told them if they see anything that reminds them of me...go ahead and buy it.
Lets hope.
Uh, seriously this weather is fabulous.
I have 30 school wake ups left. Woo-hoo.
Carlie, don't forget you have me for christmas.
I have a research paper due Wed...haven't even started.
For real. It's kinda scary.
My teacher is really nice, but I don't know what he's talking about.

Oh my gosh.I have a pumpkin named Gerald.
He is the cutest pumpkin in the world.
Last night Maggie carved him and let me just say, she did a fabulous job.
Simply fabulous. I love him.
He is sitting in our bird bath and he is just too cute.

In about 12 minutes, I am going to run out of this room so fast I will need a cape...
it will be faster than a super hero.
And speaking of capes. Lin, I have looked at Eli's twice today...
he is going to wear it when I get home. (Most brilliant idea ever...thanks again.)
That is an untapped market...things for cats.
We need to make capes for cats. It's brilliant. We need to get on it.
Capes for cats.
I want a piece of the pie.
It could be worth 15 billion dollars like the facebook thing.
I'll help sew. And iron.
Telling ya...there is a cat market out there.

I think we are about to wrap up.
I'll talk to you kids later.
Take care.
Peace, love, and christmas.

Whitney

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Super productive class time...