Thursday, April 13, 2017

It's the Easter edition of stolen snaps

In honor of Easter, it's snapchat bunny week, so if you made yourself a snapchat bunny at any time in the last few months, and I stole it, then you made this post. If not, suck it up buttercup! You have GOT to be willing to look silly in snapchat in order for it to be stolen. It's a must. All should have learned that by now. Look at the first picture and you will understand.  

In light of that statement, lets get to it. 
I look as thrilled as can be that I'm encapsulated in a bunny costume. 
But no one embraced the silly bunny dancing as much as Bill did. He nailed it...
And nailed it....
And nailed it again. 
The side eye Maggie bunny amuses me greatly. 
Look who's back for another go at the dancing bunny. Hint:It's me in case you didn't recognize.  
Olivia and I each separately thought this was Jack. On second look we both separately chose James chose. We think it's either or. Or maybe Anna. No idea really.
Maggie was bringing it with the funny bunny faces. 
But so am I. Clearly Mags and I were trying to beat Bill at the dancing bunny intensity. 
Hashtag pensive bunny. 
Kit Kat the bunny.
But a serious one. 
Anna banana. 
I'm back...
Anna's back!
Maggie's back!
And back....
And back!!
Andrew is a rarity in snapchat. 
I'm going with Lucas. It's harder than you think to remember who I stole these from!!
I'm not sure any of us are really super cute as stuffed bunnies. 
Now lets meet Mr. Fuddy Duddy. That would be Aaron. 
You have GOT to play the game! You should know that better than anyone! 
Seriously...
So lame. You have to embrace your inner bunny Aaron. COME ON!!
See? Bill knows.
And he embraces the silliness. 
As does Maggie.
And me.
James maybe? I don't know!
I guess Mollie tried to fill in the Aaron bunny hole left in the dancing bunny game. 
It was a fine effort.
Eeyore's back. Call him dream killer, he will answer. Grow UP and be the bunny!
A different kind of bunny. This was the day Blake was born. 
Bunnies travel to Charleston for weddings!
Jack and Ana make THE cutest bunnies. 
Why so sad bunnies?
A bunny with a furrowed brow. 
CUTE!!!!
This time I KNOW this is James.
This is a rarity, Becky participating in snapchat. But add in Ila and Wyatt and that makes her do the chat!
A suspicious Jack rabbit. 
That's it for the special edition of the Easter stolen snaps. 

In other news....yesterday was my 58th birthday, and while I know I'm rarely mature in any way, 58 sounds old. I feel kinda old, but at this point, I fear my maturity will NEVER catch up with my age. It's something I'll gonna have to learn to live with.

I'll not be back before Easter, so happy Easter to all and to all a good night. 

Wait, wrong holiday.  

God bless us everyone. 

Wait....

No that works all the time. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All bunnies are cuter than me as a bunny but little bunnies are adorable all the time

Mollie_Walker said...

Aaron is driving right now but I can't wait to show him this post!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

John said...

That's a bunch of cute bunnies!