Thursday, April 20, 2017

It's pretend Thursday for snaps.

This is gonna be a race to get this finished before today ends. Update: I didn't.  

I spent the afternoon washing the eves of the house in my backyard. The eves of which I speak were very mildewy and driving my nuts. I had the container of Clorox cleaner that's used to wash outdoor stuff. The picture on the front of the bottle shows a person leisurely, in street clothes, spraying outside stuff. No water overspray anywhere. That's a lie. 

I could bore you with details about how this happened, but once I attached the hose to it, the stupid nozzle flew off the end of the Clorox bottle. Water mixed with Clorox blew all over me. The directions say some version of this...if this product comes in contact with your skin or gets in your eyes, wash off immediately. Let me think.....I was bathed in Clorox and water, and since I don't have a hazmat shower situation, I just kept going but now bathed in the glow of Clorox. 

Bite me Clorox. If you think people aren't gonna get it on them when the water's spraying all around? You. Are. Nuts. I was almost ready to cry at the time. So pist.  

Two real miracles occurred this afternoon. One is that I chose to power through and look for solutions until I figured it out and finished the job. I almost never do that. Instead John is usually around to come and fix it for me. And while I appreciate that, I have no confidence to do much on my own. 

The second miracle....WHICH IS HUGE....is that I only said one cuss word out loud. The key words here are, out loud. That's all I have to say about that. 

Last thing: It also says the product isn't harmful to plants in any way. But it's harmful to humans? I think that's all jacked up. 

Another day, another Clorox bath... 

This pretense of the snaps posting on Thursday is about to continue. 

Here we are again...
Remember that time Becky was tickling James and he kept calling her Peggy? It still makes me laugh every single time. 
I love this silhouette, and the girl it belongs to. 
This child, wearing these fake glasses, looks exactly like her mother when she was a baby not wearing fake glasses.  
Cute pic from long ago. 
No idea what this was about, but still true.
It was Beba who forgot.
I still think it's a valid question. 
Different colored glasses, same kid.
Clearly I was babysitting by using snapchat. 
Multi colors of William. I think he's saying, "Ice cream is that way."
This is a real and true statement. I've been there for at least 50 of those. We are Siamese if you please. Ba ba ba bum.
Those are very many tiny Annas.
There's a new sheriff in town. 
Gob bless American cupcakes. 
I see the hipster influence. 
Then you sleep on Mama. 
That's a cool breeze Eleanor. 
Multi Lucas's!
And it still does. 
Owen was out of town and sent me this snap. Same face, different day and snap. 
She occasionally comes home for lunch and may or may not be cranky. It's true. 
Lucas seems to be detecting something. 
Psychedelic Lucas Randall. 
No idea on any level who this is. 
A brilliantly completed Minion cake to be exact. 
Cute kid alert. 
No idea what she wasn't naming her. But that's one huge elephant corsi right there. 
I almost didn't recognize my own son. 
Colby was totally clueless. 
Clue. Less. 
As was Whitney. 
I could do that all night...
Oh wait, I think I did. 
They went on a spree while I was waiting in the car. 
OK, it's really late, or early and I have to be up by 8:30. That's gonna hurt. I have to go to bed as fast as possible and sleep very, very quickly. It's hugely important. 

As I close, congrats to Mollie and Aaron on the impending birth of their first child and our new family addition. I was getting nervous we might go the rest of the year with no new family members, but they came for Easter with a surprise for us all. It was all very exciting. If I were a regular blogger I might could tell you the story.

Hang tight and see if that happens. 

I'm going now!!!!

1 comment:

Mollie_Walker said...

I still love a snap post!! And I still can't believe I kept a secret as long as I did! Quite proud of myself because the surprise was SO fun!!!!