Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Carlie's pup pics....my commentaries

Eyeore face....oh bother


Are you sure we're having a licking contest?
I'm the only one licking.


I done climbed a mountain


I'm working on my adorable
sad face for extra treats.


OK whose idea was it for us to get up on this precipice?


If I looked more precious
I might hurt myself.


I don't know who shaved my head.
I promise I'm a cute puppy not a little old man.


If I find the snacks before he wakes up,
I'll have them all to myself.


Finally someone on our level. Game on!


I don't know what this thing is but
I'm sure I could have a ball with it!


I told you I don't like to be scratched there.


Yes that's exactly what I said
I'm totally cuter than either of you.

Maya's response? "I'll kick your little......"

2 comments:

gnar car said...

HAHAHAHHA. i love it! I LOVE the maya/cammie/sammie convo. and total eeyore and old man face! hahaha.

omg, i have two more pics of blue with the ball and one of them the ball's in his mouth and then he's slowly moving away and in the third one he's barely in the frame, it's kinda hilarious. i was going to send those but i didn't think they'd fit in the email.

THESE PUPS ARE SO CUTE, I CAN'T EVEN TAKE IT!

Anonymous said...

Totally Adorable great commentary Maya is so going to try and kick some ***