Tuesday, November 3, 2009

And then this one....I mean just.......Bubba

This email tends to reiterate the Louisiana "Bubba."
Jared beat Whitney to the punch.
Whitney's email came 2nd.
Very little explanation is needed.
It speaks for itself.

Originated by Jared then Whitney
4-1-2007
Excercise


Jared
Whatever you hear just know I went two more laps than them
and I wore boat shoes to their tennis shoes
Jared
Ps I didn't even spill my tea

Then this email came from Whitney
4-1-2007
I could not make this stuff up if I wanted to.
I swear this just happened.
My father and I planned on walking by the light of the
almost full moon this evening.
It was almost 9:00 p.m.
when we left the house.
Jared said he was going to come with us.
I scoffed.
I have been trying to get him to
exercise with us for over a year.
But alas, he did come...ON HIS 4 WHEELER!!!
He rode his 4 wheeler the whole flipping time.
We left before he did and when he caught up, he wanted
to know why we didn't wait on him.
After a half mile, he stopped at the house and got his
glass of sweet tea!!! He fully believes he just
exercised. He is hoping he won't be sore tomorrow.
Jared, I doubt you will be.
Riding with a glass of sweet tea...that is not exercising!
We are walking, slightly huffing and puffing and he is
saying, "I'm kinda cold. and I'm thirsty."
He is a weazel.
He was born in Louisiana people. I don't know if we
can get it out of him. He is BUBBA to the core!
It's about the cardio.
He GOT NO CARDIO!
Please agree with me in prayer:
Dear Jesus Christ,
Please, Lord, please let there be a woman who will
take him off our...I mean love him for who he is.
And let me not drive his lawn mower into the river as
revenge before he meets her.
Amen

Lisa
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha that is such GREAT stuff I have no words laugh out loud hilarious. And NOW you know why we wanted someone......anyone to take Dale off of our hands. Thank God the lamb to the slaughter......I mean Lydia came along. We smiled, we held our breath, we kept out fingers crossed (we were still pretty Catholic) and when they said I do we REJOICED with a thousand angels..........I still say AHHHHHHHHH when I think about it..............

Melanie
Amen and amen to all that I totally agree keep praying Whitney I am praying with you

Judy
All I know is, Whitney writes longer messages about Jared than anything else, even biology class.

Carrie
that is SO my kind of exercise!!!!!!!!!!! way to go J dub!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lindsey
I love it. I love that Jared rode his 4 wheeler for exercise and I love that he beat-in my computer anyway-Whitney to the punch because I got Jared's e-mail before Whitney so it was perfect. I also love that Olivia is using this line of communication to tell Caitlin-WHO LIVES WITH HER-that she used her shampoo. And what do you mean about Caitlin's address? It looks fine to me.

Carrie
yes and amen to all the responses............ too funny and I DO BELIEVE that same prayer may being prayed by fellow siblings......... uhhhh Whity

Judy
By my clock it is officially 11:15 (or thereabouts). I know all you night-owl type people are just getting started, but I'm off to New York for the night. I look forward to tomorrow morning with great anticipation because I would not even begin to guess what I might find when I open my mailbox.

Carrie
Well my clock now says 11:17 and hope you enjoy your quick time travel.............yes it is always an adventure to see how many emails we will all have and yes Linny I thought that was pretty funny too for Livvy to inform her sister who is probably within shouting distance to her that she enjoyed her shampoo!!!!!!!!!!! and I think Judy was just messin around with our heads where Caitlin's address is concerned.... trying to confuse but we are on to her little plan!!!!!oh now it is 11:21 wow I type really sssslllllloooooowwwwwww

Olivia
your all lemons.

Emma
ahahaha wow!! if only i could have seen that. geez thats hilarious
and just to clarify in some of you didn't know this already... you are
all crazy and like Olivia says a bunch of lemons.... mua haha

Caitlin
Hahaha that is freaking hilarious! I wish I could've driven by and seen it.

2 comments:

gnar car said...

hahahahah. one of the greats, for sure. the best part is that jared beat her to the email.

Lisa said...

totally