Sunday, November 29, 2009

Walker Christmas' through the years

Well here are the 6 most angelic children that you just ever saw. Who could believe that any of these kids could push someone off the bed and knock their front teeth out (Becky), take Dale down the street in his stroller and leave him coming home empty handed (Frank & Becky), knock Dale over in his crib, (Frank & Becky), beat on the bathroom door so many times it now has a permanent dent it it (Dale), wrestled in the floor EVERY SINGLE COMMERCIAL BREAK until whatever TV show we were watching came back on (Frank & Dale), numbered the panels in the den with a compass (Melanie), opened an entire case of soap and throw it in the bathtub (UMMM not sure who that was), sat at the table with Big Frank for an hour after supper because she refused to say excuse me (UMMM again not sure who), stole the last popsicle from Lisa causing me to chase her down and somehow she fell and cracked her head open on the bench in the den needing stitches (Carrie)

All of these first pictures were taken at 212 in Corsicana. Billie June did lots of shopping at Kelso's and Bessie made many if not all of these outfits for the girls.






This is me with my cousin Cathy at 212
I still have this dress.


Carrie


And I've already discussed this picture and the glee I have hoping Carrie will eat the glass ball.


In the background is the vinyl couch we poked holes in with pencils. The bench in front of the window is in BJ's room right now. And clearly you can tell which icicles Frank put on the tree and which ones were clumped by any and all of the rest of us. But look how precious these 3 little girls are harmoniously reading The Night Before Christmas while waiting patiently for Christmas morning. It just gives me goose bumps how precious it all "looks." That's one skimpy little nighty I got going on here.

And I don't care what Billie June says it's RIDICULOUS what she did to our hair when we were young.

2 comments:

gnar car said...

Sat at the table with Big Frank for an hour after supper because I refused to say excuse me (UMMM again not sure who)

MARY LISA. YOU DID NOT. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. you stubborn thing.

gnar car said...

and hahaha, ya'll do look oh so picturesque there. and cross your legs, ma'am!