Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Turkey day is tomorrow

The accomplishment for the day has been to make one chocolate pie, one coconut pie, one pecan pie....almost done, and a pumpkin bar new to our repertoire. The jury is still out on that since I have not tasted it yet. The girls are working on their snow village and it is looking like it’s gonna be the size of a neighborhood. Becky and Keith are in route and there is much left to do before a successful Thanksgiving will be accomplished but I am confident it will all be excellent.
And a Happy Thanksgiving will be had by us all.

John has gotten the Christmas decorations out of the attic and the games have begun. Thirty days til Christmas and I have not bought the first present and I am not stressed at all. We will be scaling back this year because we don't need one stinking thing. Even when I ask anyone what they want, they can't verbalize one thing. They are totally against library books checked out for them for Christmas which I think was a brilliant idea. Great minds are never appreciated. A remembrance of last year's confections that adorned my table.





No comments: