Monday, November 9, 2009

Very few words

Opossum story finally finished for now. I’m sure I will find more wrong with it.

Clara had another strange night. She is a tough little pup and I want her to have a fun life free of sickness. It has turned very chilly overnight and it’s delightful. Olivia just walked through the den and a parade of dogs followed her because she is eating a cookie and they are hoping for the possible drop. Did not happen....you can feel their disappointment. I am multi days behind in my daily Bible reading....need to get on that. It’s sitting right next to me and I can see it and maybe even hear it calling my name. I’ll be right there. But even when I finish this I know I will become distracted with something else. The dogs just came rushing through fighting and growling at each other and I screamed, “HEY!” And they just went right on by. Whatever.

I may be back later

2 comments:

gnar car said...

so does this mean you wrote this on october 23rd?

Lisa said...

yes that's what it means