Saturday, November 7, 2009

After subbing a couple of days at Gap and being around little kids again, I realize they make me laugh and break my heart all in the same minute. They're just tiny people trying to find their way in this world and they need so very much help. I wish I could keep them from getting hurt as much as they may be as they live their lives but unfortunately, that seems impossible. But I wish that weren't the case.

I wish the future were known but it’s still a mystery. I wish I were happier and more at peace but it still eludes me. Maybe someday I'll have what I want. Maybe someday I'll be at peace in my soul. Maybe someday I'll see the future and see it's bright and full of hope. I want to do amazing things. If I get to, I'll be satisfied and if I don’t? Well I’m just not sure yet.

I've gotten some messages from God lately. I love that. But they are only meant for Him and me. Our secrets. I love our secrets. No one will ever know them. I’m sure everyone has secrets with God. If not start asking for them. If you already have them……don’t share them with anyone. They are wonderful love notes and mine are very private. It’s one of my favorite things about God. I’ll just be doing something and all of a sudden I'll see something or hear something and it may hit me quick or it may take a little while but then all of a sudden I think….ooooohhhhhh. I get it God. And then I realize that I have another secret with Him. I love you.

Psalm 139:13-16
13 For You formed my inward parts;
You covered me in my mother’s womb.
14 I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Marvelous are Your works,
And that my soul knows very well.
15 My frame was not hidden from You,
When I was made in secret,
And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed.
And in Your book they all were written,
The days fashioned for me,
When as yet there were none of them.

No comments: