Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Posted just now

I never came back yesterday. I don’t even remember what I did yesterday. But today is a beautiful day and I’m sitting inside. It's chilly and I’m looking forward to my walk. Who the heck just said that? Two years ago I would never have said that so it’s obvious what a difference 2 years makes. I really enjoy walking even when I hate it.

Clara looked pretty rough last night and it concerns me every time I see her like that. I didn’t realize that she was only 5 days old when she got hurt. She has fought and fought and fought like a tiger. I want her story to have a happy ending. I hope it does.

Cleaning house is such a chore that I truly despise but how can you decorate for fall between dust and cobwebs? Sigh…….. I think I sigh a lot. Oh well.....that’s just another 2 words for sigh. I have cleaned a little in the last 2 days but there's so much more to do. And neither dogs nor children help clean. They just keep their head down and hope for the best. And that best is, I can hear it in my head, “God please don’t let her call my name, please, please, please, please!” Whatever! Dust just comes right back the next day so why fight it? Brilliant. Cleaning is a thing of my past.

God and I have not talked much lately cause I've been sort of ticked at Him. I just don’t get why some things have to be the way they are. And so I've been mad at Him. And He knows it. And He hasn’t done anything to try to make up. It’s possible He's waiting on me to be the one to change my attitude. UGH! Not again. Surely, surely one of these arguments He and I have will be His fault and not mine. We shall see the outcome….but I’m pretty sure I know how it'll end. And I’m also sure He's not worried about having to apologize to me. Another whatever.

I may be back later but knowing how this has worked in the past, probably not

No comments: