Thursday, November 12, 2009

Another day again

Yeah so I never came back yesterday just as I suspected.
Short nap, successful walk but I am so sore from picking up acorns yesterday. I told John it really sucks to walk 11 ½ miles a week and still be out of shape.
Football is still coming on on Sunday. What is that about?
I am having fun doing my blog. It’s been easy so far. I have had no trouble coming up with ideas and I hope it stays that way. There are lots of ways this could go but I’m pleased with my progress so far.

Doing power point at church is very stressful and the grief I get is NOT worth it. Here are some of the things that went wrong during the, “Oh it’s easy,” chore done for Carlie Rebecca

1. The instructions Carlie sent me were not in a format that I could open on that computer.
2. The computer was in crash mode when I got there and Steve had to fix it and get it running.
3. There were 3 songs that they were singing that were not in the computer…..Hello? How do you get them in there? I don't know how!! The lyrics are not necessarily the title to the song.
4. Then I forgot to set up the announcements and then when I did they would not advance on their own....had to be clicked even though I had them set to go after previous
5. Then Dale’s power point came white.....NOTHING BUT WHITE.....now I have to decorate?
6. Then I had Galatians 2 ready to go in the Message and he wanted Galatians 5 in NKJ, so he started telling people I was scared of him and saying hello, hello are you up there and so yes I back talked him from the nest.
6. In case I don't see Carlie when she gets back in town......I am not speaking to her......or Dale.

Billie June and I had a lovely ride together on our own private girls trip since Becky, Carrie and Melanie had their own this weekend. Whatever!

It has occurred to me this day that God has done something in me again and I have not even realized it until this afternoon. Something went away and I never noticed. But I still am having trust issues with Him because the future can get really scary when I look at it with my natural eyes. I want to be happy and healthy and want the same for all my family and church family. I have always been one to want to know the outcome before the ending especially when it was gonna be a close one. But alas that does not happen in real life and I am sorely sorry for it.

No comments: