Saturday, November 27, 2010

The season has begun

Thanksgiving was a huge success....except for one particular person's car. But more about that later.

The title of this blog background is Run Rudolph. I'm loving it today but there's only one short month til Christmas so I may be changing backgrounds frequently so I can utilize all the cute Christmasy ones I've seen.

Our 2010 Christmas tree has been purchased and now we wait for John to put 3 trillion lights on it. My daughters rushed me in the choosing. I'm not sure their heart was completely in love with this particular tree as much as it was in leaving the tree purchasing area.



All the tree purchasing participants.




The winner fits quite nicely in its spot. All the branches are facing the correct direction. That probably won't be the case 28 days from now.


There's much to report about Thanksgiving and I'll be doing that soon. But peeps are still in town and we have a wedding to attend tonight!

Godspeed and Merry Christmas to all!

No comments: