Tuesday, November 30, 2010

RRRRRRAAAAAA

I'm sitting in my den this very minute being treated to the sounds of a jack hammer across the street at my neighbor's house. It goes something like this

RRRRRRRRRRRRR
AAAAAAAAAAAAA

RR AA
RR AA
R
A
R
A

And so I guess I'll spend my day wanting to beat something with my fist because my last nerve has been gotten to by a jack hammer.

I do feel their pain, except for the fact that my jack hammering was done INSIDE my house 16 years ago when the very same company doing the hammering across the street was at my house making gopher holes in my den, kitchen, and utility rooms. Oh it was a fun day when the plumber man told me, "Oh we do this all the time." I said, "Not in my house you don't!" And then he proceeded to go get the jack hammer and tear up the concrete in my house.

And now even with a momentary pause across the street, my ears still ring. This occurrence began when I got up this morning after 6 seconds of sleep last night. My car's hanging in the balance and the plumber's been called to MY house to bust out the (****er) again.

I wish you could hear me sing "AWESOME!!!!"

And as I close I'll leave you with

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

RR

AA

R

A

Yeppers it's a golden day at the Herrock house.

No comments: