Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Dallas from the backseat

Taking my camera to Dallas proved to be fruitful for Emma and Olivia. No matter what their age they've always found ways to amuse themselves. This trip was no exception. So as the time passed away zipping from one destination to another, the two of them sat in the back snapping away. Here's what they saw from the backseat.

I took this picture as we began the day. And although I like it, Caitlin's face is freakishly white. She's not usually this white.


Becky's driving....better beware.


Emma's looking forward to spreading her wealth


Becky's Christmas wreath.


The view from afar.


I have no idea...we didn't shop here. You can never be too sure about E and O.


More back seat driving.


The crooked place? Again no clue.


No clue what the attraction was here either.


But boredom is clearly setting in.


Olivia's doing some light reading.


The girl loves just about anything vintage....especially cars.


Caitlin's looking a little surly. I think this is at the drive thru at Steak and Shake.


Underpass or overpass?

And this concludes a view from the backseat.

1 comment:

gnar car said...

totally over.

and i may or may not have a magnificent tree that is begging to be photographed. and it may or may not be in my front yard.

I AM GOING TO GET TO IT FIRST!!!