Thursday, November 18, 2010

Glee made me gleeful

I'm not the hugest fan of Gwenyth Paltrow. For some reason the fact that she's tall and blond and pretty and skinny and rich and married to a good singer just gets ALL OVER my very last nerve. BUT Tuesday's episode of Glee may have been the best one EVER.

So far for me this season has been a let down and it needed to get better so as not to waste my time. So, I was relieved to see what I saw. Loved the "Forget you" song which, if you look up on Youtube is NOT what the guy says in the video and therefore causes a problem for me since I've hummed it ALL DAY LONG!! That might make people think I listen to the "other version" and not the Glee version. I'm not sure what that would do for my church going rep. But.....well.....you know I'm all ghetto like that.

The Singing in the Rain/umbrella....ella....ella....was my fav.

Terri is still weird and Sue is still crazy (sing it) and I hope it keeps getting better and not teachy. When TV gets "teachy," as Glee has already this year, it makes me want to reach into the tube and pinch people's noses until someone cries really hard. I realize that would make me look just a tad loony, but if you stick around me for very long, you'll see what happens when I'm watching a political show and FOR REALS I will be yelling at someone that is supposed to be intelligent but sounds EXACTLY like an idiot.

Interactive TV for me would be awesome.

Anyway here's hoping I don't have to start yelling at Glee.

1 comment:

gnar car said...

I SO AGREE ABOUT THE TEACHY THING!

i feel like i'm watching an after school special with glee most of the time.