Friday, August 6, 2010

Update on 1995

Well another mystery has been solved and much to my surprise, gym was abbreviated for gymnastics and until Melanie pointed that out, I was STILL clueless. I had no idea. And yet it makes perfect sense because of the gymnastics party on December 19, 1995. A big fat OOOHHH just came out of my mouth. I knew for reals that I hadn't been brainwashed and started working out at a gym and secretly became 120 lbs without anyone ever noticing. But how delightful that would have been.

Also I will now address the catty comment left by Melanie asking if I was still "milking" the c-section. I'm certain I was not! I have no idea why I went back to the gyno 2 times after Owen was born. I was never one to enjoy gynecological visits as much as Christmas or even a hammer upside my head. So again some questions will remain unanswered even though I found my somewhat sketchy, a little more time and effort on my part in writing stuff down would have helped.......trusty calendars.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha I'm all about a good milking I'll take it anyway I can get it...rest that is