Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I may have been hormonal

When my husband went to lunch AGAIN with his bromance boyfriend and then expected to call and talk to me about something personal in front of his boy toy. My response....UMMM NO "IF YOU THINK I'M GONNA HAVE THIS CONVERSATION WITH YOU WHILE YOU ARE WITH (name withheld) YOU ARE NUTS" CLICK. That click was me hanging up on him. If he had hung up on me, there would have been blood spilled...his of course NOT mine.

When my 18 year old daughter sauntered downstairs at a very leisurely pace. My response...."Why exactly is it OK for me to sit and wait for you but it's not OK for you to have to wait on me. Olivia, "I'm sorry Mom Dr. so and so (I don't care) stopped to talk to me and Emma and I couldn't just walk away." Me, "Yes you could, just flip him off and walk away." Olivia, "OK Mom from now on when I'm in a conversation and I know you're waiting on me, I will just flip people off right there and leave."

When my 22 year old daughter rolled her eyes at me, my response...."Really? Really? You're gonna roll you eyes at me? Really? What the *%@# are you rolling your eyes at me for exactly? Don't make me come over there!"

When my contrite husband was once again trying to glean the information from earlier...my response..."I'm irrationally mad at you and no I will not tell you. Why don't you go ask your lunch friend and see if he can tell you something interesting?"

When I was sitting COMPLETELY out of the way waiting on Owen to come out of school. A lady in a car comes up behind me and honks...my response..."OH NO YOU DID NOT JUST HONK AT ME *$%#*!!!"

I did successfully navigate Wal Mart without killing anyone HOWEVER more than one person did get on my last nerve.

So far Owen and Emma have not annoyed me today. BUT I haven't seen Emma. And Owen and I haven't spoken due to his massive amounts of homework.

I'm sure everyone's looking forward to spending time with me in Corsicana.

DO NOT PISS ME OFF!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooo jimmy john them hormones will coooool down before Corsicana. Coooool down hahahahaha you are so honest!!!

gnar car said...

hahahhahahahhaha