Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The second shark catch

The second shark catch went pretty much the same as the first. It was exciting and unforgettable and we loved it all. We love the beach and everything that goes along with being at the beach. The weird finds in the water, all the funny little things hiding in the sand, the shell hunting, the sunsets, the late nights walks and watching all the little white crabs scurrying across the sand...it's all fantastic. We try to soak it all in while we're there. I'm not sure how long I could stay before I got tired of being there.....maybe forever. I've just about made myself sick describing it. It's one of my favorite vacations in all the land. Sigh...

And fishing day or night is just a few steps away.












































No comments: