Tuesday, August 10, 2010

So far this week

Haven't read one chapter of my Bible today. It's 8:11 PM. Could be trouble.

I'm working on my 1996 calendar and it's proving to be quite a challenge. As soon as I think it's ready, I'll be posting it.

It's still hot outside. Walking and me haven't seen much of each other. Since the walking has come to a complete halt, fat is having an opportunity to "catch up" if you will. This could be a close one.

After going to the doctor, it seems I need some extra Vitamin D in my diet. And since sunlight is a source, and since sunlight coupled with 1000 degree temps keeps me right next to the air condition, I'll be popping some pills.

I looked up sources of Vitamin D. There are some doosies.
Pure Cod liver oil....Umm yeah that's not gonna happen.
Sardines, canned in oil....this would be a game to see just how fast I would hurl.
Margarine....yeah I'll start eating whole sticks of butter and my butt won't enlarge AT ALL.
Pudding.....now we're talkin.....puddin with some bananas and nilla wafers all married together. YUM as well as enlarged butt x 2.
Liver....I'd rather play chicken with a rattle snake.
Swiss Cheese....clogging material.

I'm sticking with the pills.

No comments: