Thursday, August 5, 2010

The calendars

Yesterday I was cleaning out a cabinet.

I know.

I even shocked myself that I might actually "clean something"

BUT, that's not the newsflash. I found ALL of my calendars/journals that go back as far as 1995 and I've decided to post some of my years...so get ready. If you aren't interested in my life from now to 15 years ago, then you may need to bug out for a time, cause it's gonna happen. And to the disappointment of many, I had not yet begun to record what we ate each night until much later so if you want to know what was for supper on May 11, 1995, it's forever a mystery for the ages. Get over it. The supper posts will eventually happen and it will be as thrilling as an encyclopedia salesman showing up at your door. (I don't think they do that anymore so imagine something like that but really really non-interesting.)

And I know I said I would be posting more Florida pictures, and I will, but scanning sucks and congrats to me, I've talked myself out of it every single day so far. And I'm having office chair that sits in front of the scanner issues and external hard drive issues that I won't go into but! I will say Office Depot annoys me every single time I shop there and that saddens me cause Lord knows I love to shop for office supplies.

So, once I stop being lazy, good luck with that, and once I get tons of Florida pictures scanned, I'll post them. It'll be just around the corner. Some time.

In the meantime, bring on the calendars!

No comments: