Monday, August 5, 2013

It's random time again!

Here we go again. More pics to peruse.

Cutie pie Maggie!
Grace didn't get shotgun.
Maisy really loves home improvement shows.
Yes, you can be too old for footie pj's. 
Kelly!
She's got a lot of digging to do.
Maisy being chauffeured, seems about right.
This is turning into a Maisy post. 
Austin on groomsman duty! 
Jared on groomsman duty!
I will always have chubby cheeks.
Formal sleepwear.
Northpark photo op.
Lauren and Austin in the bedazzled Dallas for Christmas.
Remember, you're in the "not a hat person group" Carlie. Muahahahaha.
It really is beginning to look a lot like Christmas. 
Somebody in this photo HAD to say, "Pilgrim."
Good looking peeps.
Graduation!
Graduation!
I've always wanted to own and good smelling pair of red pleather pants.
I think there's a Carlie in those pillows.
Me thinks that's Maya!
Detecting!
Mrs. Scarlett!
Nanooks of the North.
Regardless of the makeup....DUMBEST MOVIE EVER!
A little weird.
Cowgirl!
Owen at baseball!
The animals really have taken over.  
Cute!
I think I have one more random photos post. 

They just keep on coming. 

I just heard my pillow say, "Where the heck are you?!"

I'm coming....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Austin and Jared really resemble one another