Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Some stuff called randoms

Well the time has arrived. School days are back and Owen and I begin tomorrow....at different schools of course. I think he's pretty excited about being a senior. And I can't believe the baby of my family is finishing high school. As he was going to bed he said, "Last first day of high school!" It made me verklempt. There is no possible way to stop the growing up of children, believe me I know it. 

Onto randoms. these are heavy on Lindsey pics, but all good. 

If this is a pudding, people are supposed to call me!! This looks successfully delicious. 
Someone's out of place here.
Ellie's settled in for some much needed rest.
NO IDEA.
Snow makes everything enchanting. 
Ace the leprechaun meets somewhere over the rainbow? Hawkward.
Flash face has on one cute outfit. Not sure who this is.
The Turners are ready for Santa! Maggie should be in bed cause Santa can't come til then.
I remember this was from Carlie, showing us her first Christmas coke of the season. 
Speaks for itself.
There's always one wiseacre with a camera.
Ghetto fabulous.
This one was from Whitney showing us her charm for Grandma's necklace.
Really liking this angle view. We all know who this came from. 
It's Christmas for all glowy eyed dogs. 
It was PJ day! Working that Russian boot dancer thing.
Ellie's settled in for some much needed rest.
Grace's settled in for some much needed rest.
They were off for a trip somewhere, I'm saying New York. 
That speck in the tree up there is Jared. Yikes.
That speck is Dale. 
Dwight/Bill had his stuff jello'd by his co-workers. That's just wrong....or FANTASTIC!
Oti Oti O
Billie's ready for any eyeglass or pillow emergency. 
Sigh sigh sigh.....
Today's offering...

In order to prepare for the weddings in the coming months, I determined I needed to go get my teeth drilled without Novocain. Oh....wait....that's wrong, I had to go shopping with John to buy a new suit. But those two things FEEL like the same thing. It's just not good. The last time we did this was 16 years ago when preparing for Becky and Keith's wedding. It's taken me that long to recover, because when it comes to shopping, this man is a piece of work. He talks about the weight of the fabric and the feel of the fabric. He loves a two sided belt. He gets distracted by juicers that are in a whole other department. And by the time we're finished, I'm walking ahead of him blazing the way with steam escaping from my ears. And I'm not even kidding. So, we bought this suit and we'll see if we actually keep it. I'm leaning towards keeping because if we don't, I'll have to go shopping with him again. BUT. He still has to have a belt, a shirt, a tie and a pair of shoes. Oy. 
I mean really. 
The only reason he appears more cooperative here is because he knows it's almost over. He does not care what color or brand or fabric or anything as long as it's not made of paper candy flowers. It annoys me so much. 
It's a school night and I'm up at 2:18! 

Oh wait, my job starts at 3:00 in the afternoon.

We're good.

And sleepy.

God bless all the school children wherever they are. 

The end.

2 comments:

gnar car said...

still love the suit.

that pic of gran remains one of my all time favs

the jello calculator!!!! bwahahaha

and the bank should really have a pajama day.

have fun at work!!!

Anonymous said...

omg i laughed so at the Novocain too funny and Gran pic I love then he'd push back a little and stretch up. to get his goozle straight : )