Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Want some more random?

Well peeps, I keep finding more photos to post randomly. And so I'm gonna keep going for a at least one more. Send me randoms if you want. 

Also, I got a wild hair today (which is Monday even though this is gonna post on Tuesday) and decided to paint our front bathroom after painting our back bathroom over the weekend. Since last Friday I've now been to Lowe's and Home Depot 3000 times. One of those times was in the evening on Saturday, and as Olivia and I were leaving she saw Jared's truck and we rode by and spoke to Texas who was in it. She didn't tell Jared she saw us. But anyway, of course I took photos of the redo and I'll be doing a DIY/weekend warrior/I'm so freaking tired and sore I just can't tell you post. But that's for later.

Countdown to school is 8 days. If I could import a smiley face I'd have put the one with the wide open mouth and hands on face. But I can't so I didn't. Just imagine it in your head. 

Emma, Olivia and I just finished watching Pitch Perfect again and it was excellent as always. BUT I so wish I had made up the line, Leave it, it fuels my hate fire. It's a real regret. 

Donzos for now. 

Scroll is what to do next.

Back in the day a little boy named Owen loved to play baseball. 
This picture cracks me up every single time I look at it. 
Emma in New York.
And again.
William being cute.
There must have been limited seating. 
Aww when he was shorter than Emma. 
Caitlin's high school graduation.
Look at all those baby faces!
Like woah.
Corsicana kitty!
Olivia's and my wish list still includes this!
Like a lot.
Old old school picture here. From PGCA.
This has always looked like Carlie has a sombrero on a string dropped back behind her. It amuses me.
This is ALMOST a sombrero! Sorta, kinda, maybe.
Contemplating life while drinking through a straw. 
Ballpark!
Chicken nuggets!
More tulip time!
So a long time ago Whitney came by and asked me to take a pic for business. Got my camera and took this one, nailed it. Even after  a few more, the first was the best. And that's what I think of every time I see this picture.  
Well isn't this so excellent?
Caitlin showing off her mint eating skills.
She's gonna be so happy I found these.
Reading at the ballpark. She ALWAYS reads at the ballpark!
Epic photo bomb.
I talked Becky out of buying this suit of amour for the home.  OK, that's not really true. Who and why would anyone buy this. 
Becky as a tigerette! Front row center.
Emma on her way to New York. As all should know by now, the fact this picture is after the others when she was already in New York is causing me to twitch. 
Me and Ella in Warhol colors. I mean, talk about nailing a picture. I think I did for reals. 
Took the next three....
A while back...
Not remembering where or when.
Still hoping for the perfect fog pic. This isn't it. 
Going to bed, even though it's barely late. But even so I can hear the faint sound of my pillow calling my name. 

I dropped it like it was hot, but then I had to clean up the mess.

3 comments:

gnar car said...

hahahahahha i don't even remember my selfies.

and me and liv in the sound booth at school!! fun times.

such baby faces!!

Anonymous said...

I love random pic posts!!!

gnar car said...

also that caitlin/mint picture remains a classic. steph took those.