Friday, August 2, 2013

Another round of random photo finds

Recently I obtained some old pictures from Melanie, and then last week I was looking through an old hard drive and I found some other pictures I haven't seen in a long time. So I've been working on uploading and putting some random photo posts together. Some of these I've probably posted before, but I think they're definitely worth seeing again. It's been awhile since I did a random photos post, and I think they may be my favorite kind. Because no matter who's in the pictures, it can bring a smile and a sweet memory. I love photos. They're great reminders of fun times and wonderful memories. 

Take a look. 
Texas is so focused here, I wouldn't want to be a duck. And someone blew Jared's cheeks up a bit.
Seriously may not know the boy if I didn't know the boy. 
Billie and the boys.
I've always loved this picture....cracks me up.
I don't think I've ever seen this photo of these silly girls.
One of my favorites EVER.
Remember Drawsome? This was Caitlin showing off.
My darling daughters photo op-ing in my hospital room last summer. They look so concerned about me. 
Cutie pie Ila Marie.
NO IDEA where this came from. Weird.
There really is a goggle car and it's been in town mapping....or snooping. 
Austin sneaking a sugar from William. So sweet. 
This is highly amusing. She's sitting in a shoe, while talking on the phone. Was she at home and decided she wanted to sit in a shoe while talking on the phone and go to the shoe chair store? If so, it made for a very dramatic backdrop. If these are still for sale somewhere, nobody buy me one. 
The Clue detectives on game night. Excellent fun.
This is so precious. Sweet Fern holding her great grandson. 
Hilarious.
Someone needs longer legs. 
Last trip to the beach. 
This is amazing. 
A suitcase in the shape of Maya!
James and Jared putting in kitchen cabinets. 
Maggie looking good upon her steed. 
A shindig we went to in Ruston. There were horses and people and cows.  It was fun. 
Orangish people in....I'm guessing Pei Wei. 
Update: The mexican restaurant in Sterlington....not Pei Wei. 
The other side of the table....much less orange. 
I know this is blurry, but it intrigues me. Why is Carlie walking down our sidewalk with her purse and our cat Milo? Did she have him over for supper? Did her car break down and he was giving her moral support? These are legitimate questions.  
Cutie pie Ila Marie with Grandma.
Maya looking longingly at Maggie's picture, OR Maya looking longingly at the tiny dog biscuit atop the picture. Olivia staged this. 
Rooting tooting comes to mind.
Aww ain't they sweet. 
O. M. G. The polka twins. 
Aww the little boys of the fam.
That does it for the first installment of this round of random photos. 

There's more to come. 

And if you're counting down to my first day of school with me, we're at 12 days. 

It's coming like a freight train! 

What's that I just heard? 

Yeppers, my pillow is yelling my name....

2 comments:

gnar car said...

first, the dog pumpkin thing is from our bank contest we had. it was slinky the dog from toy story!!!

secondly, the pic of me and emma in that restaurant was at the mexican restaurant in sterlington! so random.

thirdly, i have NO recollection of why i have milo and coming from the sidewalk. none.

Anonymous said...

Milo when some of you girls decided it was a good idea to let Milo go with us to get ice cream and then he jumped out of the car and we had to chase him down. blog post about that incident already written it was an OMG moment