Thursday, August 8, 2013

Did you say more randoms? Yes please.

Although I've been quite prolific with the posts lately, it's just not realistic to think I'll keep up this pace of one a day for much longer. I'm certain to become distracted, but we shall see. And besides, random photo posts are kinda quick and easy. And I'm pretty sure I've reposted some of these before....but whatevs.....I love to re-look at pictures.

Here we go.....

I look fantastic! Whitney looks cray. I feel like I've done this joke before.
Christmas morn a couple of years back. 
Actually the day I got my iPad. 
And people took lots of photos of themselves with it. 
All day long.
Then they moved on to the magic enhancements. 
There are many magic enhancements to choose from. OR from which to choose. Not supposed to have a preposition at the end of a sentence, and I know that, but I think from which to choose sounds stupid. SO. I'm forever suspending the no preposition at the end of a sentence here on my blog. Actually it's been suspended for a really long time.
Emma did not waste a frame. 
And neither did Caitlin. 
Love this even though baby William looks a little grumpy. 
Me and Ella again trying to make magic. 
I think we nailed it. 
Tunneling to the center of the earth.
Tunnel baby.
Just say no to pink pants. 
I'd say super brightly colored. 
This just freaks me out. 
It's like Caitlin's fading into the distance.
If this was the third degree, it bored Olivia to sleep. Also, even though I found this on my computer, I've never seen it before. 
Another new favorite.
Love, love, love this photo.
Got dressed in two different houses, look quite the same. Not cool to me, but they in fact look quite pleased about it.
One of the most bizarre stories in the fam. Drive into a field, car catches fire, car burns up. BURNS. UP.
She caught the bouquet. Still not married, but her hair is longer. 
Shaking hands with the prez.
And there you have it, one more random pics post. I'm cranking these puppies out! I guess it's become about quantity and not so much quality.

Anyway, we just watched The King's Speech again.

BEST MOVIE EVER.

I say old boy I'm feeling rather tired.

Can't not speak Britishly after seeing that movie.

Cheerio....

No comments: