Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Found some more random photos

Well peeps I'm back at it again. As I said yesterday I looked and found some pics that I thought worthy of random posts, and I have quite a lot of them. So settle in and have a look and even if you've seen them before, pictures are always fun to revisit. 

This doesn't look normal.
Emma G getting some needed relief from a stuffy nose.
She looks so happy with herself!
Bubbles floating down an ally in New Orleans.....enchanting. 
Caitlin in the background acting goofy.
She continued. 
And again.
Emma and Addy roadtripping. 
Olivia wanted a mini motorcycle. 
Addy looks quite disgusted with the girls' messy room. 
I've never seen a suspicious horse giving the side eye. 
A series of the goof butt cat. 
A view from down under.
And another.
Not even sure what car they are in here. 
There's always one wiseacre with a camera. 
Maisy wants Caitlin to get out of her seat. 
And a particularly rainy day at ULM.
From the look on his face, I'm not sure if this was a success or not
Marlie Marie.
Addy's settling down for a long winter's nap in Emma's bed.
Except for the right turn on the hair, this was a successful drawsome. 
Who could this straight haired girl be?
She would be Olivia. Pretty sure she had been a Maggie's salon. 

I'm out people.

I have huge issues with my sinuses and so I'm going to bed early, for me at least. 

TTFN.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again I love random pics!!