Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Guess what it is? More randoms....

Well peeps. I so enjoyed the latest offerings of random photos I decided to go look for more. But that decision caused me to sit on my couch almost all day looking for attached photos in old emails. And I found some good ones. Some I'm not sure of the context, but memories may be jogged when you see them. So far I have three posts to add to the collection, with this being the first. Also, while Lindsey was working outside the home she took lots of pics and sent them to us to share her day. And that's why lots of them are from her. If you have randoms, send them to me and I'll post those as well. 

At the current moment Olivia and I are watching Calamity Jane as we wind down the last moments of summer. I start back to my after school job on Wednesday and Owen starts his senior year that same day. I can't even believe it. But even though time is marching on, my summer seemed to go by slowly, and I enjoyed every bit of it. But I think this school year's gonna fly by because of all the weddings, babies and graduations we have to look forward to. So keep your running shoes close peeps cause we are gonna be moving fast!   

Now scroll, see and remember.    

Update: This morning Austin texted me to identify the first picture as being one he took at sunrise in the duck blind. He said he remembered it as being a really good hunting day, which in turn meant it was a bad day for the ducks. Anyway, this picture quickly entered my top favorite photos of all time and completely worth my sitting on the couch all day causing me to run across it again. It's breathtaking. 
This is amazing. I found this in my emails sent from me, to me. And even though I'd love to take credit for it, I didn't take it. And I have no idea who did, but it's frame worthy.  
This was sent to us heralding baby Ava's arrival into the world and the family.
Maya loves a good diggin.
That is a car FULL of females. 
This is four pictures of two grown goofy girls. 
Whitney seems proud of the one finger. After re-looking at this, I hope it's the one finger and not THE finger. Gadzooks!
Addy's been Warholed. 
Someone's under dressed. 
This prancing bunny makes me smile. 
There once was a cowgirl from Ohio....
Love...
Carlie headed to Cuber. 
We started them young in the beet field. This is Carlie in case you didn't know.  
Sigh for an hour....
Margaret Jane Garvin Walker....those are all good names.
Sigh for a week. It doesn't look anything like this anymore.
These next three pictures make no sense, but they amuse me.
Why would anyone make a human being pose in this manner?
But the photographer made an entire school do it. I wish I had all of our kids in this pose. There are so many more of these to enjoy! 

Well, as time would have it, Calamity is ending as I finish up this post.

And I'm ready to hit the sheets.

Hasta la tacos people.

No comments: